It's almost over, what are you going to miss most?

MadMarty

I enjoyed this BB season...but I won't miss any of them. I'm pretty much done with that group but admit they gave a good show filled with drama and laughs...

I'll be posting in a few other forums...reality shows and AI...

:)

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I will miss the buzz on the boards, but also the J/J story, and Michele and Russell. I liked them all the best.

But one thing I really regret not getting to see this Summer is BRADEN interacting and participating in everything. I am going over the first week on the flashback's and he was really hot, right along with Jeff. And he seems like such a nice, down to earth guy.

Someone here told me that BB was their bit of private time and it is that for me. I have started and stopped Survivor several times but am going to try and take a look this season. Big Brother is my always favorite. I will miss looking forward to each episode.

Hey I know this is off topic, but I notice you found and avi for the bad seed, yeah!!!

I will post on most of the other eshows that Elle mentioned, cause lord knows I watch em all,lolol

I'll miss the BB talk but won't miss the people because you won't be able to make me go away. See you all in the other forums and the chat!!

I will miss the feeds, that's what makes BB special for me. Tuning in any time, day or night and catching up with the HGs.

Hmmm, let's see. I guess I'll miss the Chima's calm demeanor, Jessie's humble ways, Lydia's chaste behavior, Russell's eloquent way with words and

OMG!!! I think I've been infected with nataLIEs disease. Got to run down and see my gay doctor. Oh that's right, he must not be a real

doc because they can't be gay. Oh what will I do ???????

On to Survivor and a big thanks to Morty and the Morty's gang who does such a great job!!! btw, my check is in the mail and that's no lie!!!

I will miss reading all the posts and updates. It keeps me busy when I have down time at work.

Oh yea and all the pictures of Jeff *sigh* I hope CBS gets him back on TV quick !!

Jeff will be a guest on Bonnie Hunt's talk show this coming Friday.

Jeff will be a guest on Bonnie Hunt's talk show this coming Friday.

Who's Bonnie Hunt? .... never mind - I won't be watching (listening?) anyway. After the season ends I have no

interest in the houseguests. Well, except for Janelle, my all-time favorite.

I will miss the updates and pics. BUT.....................

Where's everyone going??!!!! Mortys does more then BB ya know.

Mortys has Survivor, Race, 24, Heroes, Lost, Desperate Housewives, Idol, Dancing With the Stars. ohhhhh and tons more.

Click here to join the rest of Mortys. Also join us in chat on the night of the show (any show) starting at 8eastern and running into the night. There is someone there most nights.

Holy Canoly!! I had no clue...lol. I found Morty's when looking for BB info a couple years ago & always thought this was a BB only forum. Gonna go check out the other place now! Love me some AR, TBL(premiers tomorrow! wooohoooo), DWTS, Idol, Survivor....dear Lord, I am in heaven! =) Thanks Dade!!

ETA..k, guess I am already registered, which rocks! Dude...there is an ENTIRE page to scroll through...I had no idea! LMAO I am feeling very blonde at the moment...

I've always got a kick out of the Live Feeds and this year wasn't any different. It was great having a chat room where we could all share our thoughts and opinions. The camaraderie at Morty's is the best on the web IMHO.

I'm hoping we can also have threads on some of the new shows this season. It would be nice hearing other folks opinion on them. I don't follow any of the other reality shows so I have to find other threads to post in during the BB off season, lol

Holy Canoly!! I had no clue...lol. I found Morty's when looking for BB info a couple years ago & always thought this was a BB only forum. Gonna go check out the other place now! Love me some AR, TBL(premiers tomorrow! wooohoooo), DWTS, Idol, Survivor....dear Lord, I am in heaven! =) Thanks Dade!!

ETA..k, guess I am already registered, which rocks! Dude...there is an ENTIRE page to scroll through...I had no idea! LMAO I am feeling very blonde at the moment...

See you on the rest of the board! I didn't realize people didn't know about the rest of the forums!

Hmmm, let's see. I guess I'll miss the Chima's calm demeanor, Jessie's humble ways, Lydia's chaste behavior, Russell's eloquent way with words and

OMG!!! I think I've been infected with nataLIEs disease. Got to run down and see my gay doctor. Oh that's right, he must not be a real

doc because they can't be gay. Oh what will I do ???????

On to Survivor and a big thanks to Morty and the Morty's gang who does such a great job!!! btw, my check is in the mail and that's no lie!!!

:animated_rotfl:

I'm hoping we can also have threads on some of the new shows this season. It would be nice hearing other folks opinion on them. I don't follow any of the other reality shows so I have to find other threads to post in during the BB off season, lol

If it doesn't have a forum for itself Moxie check out the "Hot shows," "Reality TV" "Daytime Dramas (Soaps)," "Sci-Fi," or "Classic and Syndicated TV" forums for more shows...remember to check more then the first page.

Archived