45 replies to this topic

#1 Slowpoke

Slowpoke

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 7,252 posts

Posted 13 September 2009 - 06:21 PM

Since we've got 2 days left...

Anyone want to compare Jeff and Jordan's Showmance to the other ones we've seen ?

Put me down for J and J having the most memorable so far.

The other ones seemed tacky / done for the cameras or just messing around like Dr. Will and Janelle. < theirs was fun tho biggrin.gif

#2 joyami

joyami

• LFU
  • 7,459 posts

Posted 13 September 2009 - 06:23 PM

Jeff and Jordan's is the best ever!! It was a true friendship and I hope it lasts.

#3 ElleNaturelle

ElleNaturelle

• Pip
  • 5,503 posts

Posted 13 September 2009 - 06:30 PM

I loved both Janie's/Will's and Jeff's/Jordan's. I also liked all the showmancing happening with Lisa and Eric back in the old days. The only showmance I couldn't stand was Erika's and Boogies. EWWW or Dana's and Justin's. Now THAT was icky..

#4 Lynnmurr

Lynnmurr

• Pip
  • 1,655 posts

Posted 13 September 2009 - 06:39 PM

I loved Janelle and Kaysar's relationship, whatever it was.... but Jeff and Jordan's is by far the best friendship/realmance or whatever in BB history. For me, anyway.

#5 King123

King123

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 11,026 posts

Posted 13 September 2009 - 06:44 PM

Dustin/Joe??

ok.. Jordan, Jeff for sure.

#6 ElleNaturelle

ElleNaturelle

• Pip
  • 5,503 posts

Posted 13 September 2009 - 06:57 PM

I always wanted to see Dustin and Joe get it on!!

#7 oldguy

oldguy

• Pip
  • 1,172 posts

Posted 13 September 2009 - 08:23 PM

QUOTE (ElleNaturelle @ Sep 14 2009, 02:57 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I always wanted to see Dustin and Joe get it on!!

Yuck!

#8 lvgal

lvgal

• Pip
  • 3,571 posts

Posted 13 September 2009 - 08:32 PM

Jeff & Jordan, my all time fav............and I am pleasantly surprised that Jordan really does seem to like Jeff more than I had thought............it will be interesting to see if it goes anywhere..........maybe the cameras could follow them to Hawaii if they go together...........THAT would be a great show!

#9 erinjs

erinjs

• Pip
  • 13,891 posts

Posted 13 September 2009 - 10:16 PM

Jeff and Jordan were the best, but Howie's infatuation with Will cracked me up.

#10 thequeenjoni

thequeenjoni

• Banned
  • Pip
  • 1,778 posts

Posted 13 September 2009 - 10:42 PM

Jeff and mine...

#11 itsnotbb9

itsnotbb9

• Pip
  • 1,087 posts

Posted 13 September 2009 - 10:49 PM

I always liked the Eric and Jessica showmance from BB8. I thought they were pretty cute on the show/feeds, they also lasted a pretty good amount of time outside of the house.

#12 TCS

TCS

• Pip
  • 3,571 posts

Posted 13 September 2009 - 10:59 PM

I loved the Jeff/Jordan "thing" and it was refreshing to see those two get close to each other without the sex or buggering under the sheets.....I hope they remain at least friends for a long time.

There was some showmances that made me sick....Olie/April, and Nattie/Mattie......

I thought Chelsea/James deserved each other......lol.

jmho pixiedust.gif

#13 Iris

Iris

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 1,154 posts

Posted 14 September 2009 - 06:08 AM

QUOTE (lvgal @ Sep 14 2009, 12:32 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Jeff & Jordan, my all time fav............and I am pleasantly surprised that Jordan really does seem to like Jeff more than I had thought............it will be interesting to see if it goes anywhere..........maybe the cameras could follow them to Hawaii if they go together...........THAT would be a great show!

I would be nice to see the fun they have in Hawaii but their relationship can't get to the next level as long as there are cameras around - Jordan won't allow it.

I definitely want to see what they do on that trip, but I also really want to see their relationship flourish. It's a tough situation.

#14 MadMarty

MadMarty

• Pip
  • 1,126 posts

Posted 14 September 2009 - 06:12 AM

QUOTE (Iris @ Sep 14 2009, 09:08 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I would be nice to see the fun they have in Hawaii but their relationship can't get to the next level as long as there are cameras around - Jordan won't allow it.

I definitely want to see what they do on that trip, but I also really want to see their relationship flourish. It's a tough situation.

I would be interested in knowing if they are going to go to Hawaii together. Maybe Jordo will win the half-mill and Jeff can become a kept man!!! animated_rotfl.gif

#15 wendy116

wendy116

• Pip
  • 17 posts

Posted 14 September 2009 - 06:13 AM

I have to say that Jordan/Jeff totally remind me of the "newlyweds" Jessica and Nick - I think if Jeff/Jordan had their own tv show we would have more "chicken of the sea" moments....and I would be okay with that!

#16 luvmanatees

luvmanatees

• Pip
  • 662 posts

Posted 14 September 2009 - 06:16 AM

QUOTE (wendy116 @ Sep 14 2009, 07:13 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I have to say that Jordan/Jeff totally remind me of the "newlyweds" Jessica and Nick - I think if Jeff/Jordan had their own tv show we would have more "chicken of the sea" moments....and I would be okay with that!

When Jordan and Jeff were talking about tuna, and I saw the can of "Chicken of the Sea", all I could think about was Nick/Jessica and that moment. I kept waiting for her to have one of those moments too.

#17 Slimcruz

Slimcruz

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 7,602 posts

Posted 14 September 2009 - 07:52 AM

I am not a fan of showmances per se. At the same time, they don't bother me as long as they don't impede the flow of the game and I don't have to suffer through total trash acting like dogs in heat. That is not a reason to make me watch BB. That said, I found Jeff and Jordan to be pretty innocuous and sweet until they found the power-high for that brief moment; which they got over F A S T. At least Jeff and Jordan are pretty people and pretty normal except for Jeff who the camera clearly loves beyond belief. The man is a knockout. I think the BFF showmance between J&J will be tough to beat. Joyami posted a video of Jeff to "Whatta a Man." He is that!

#18 uvp

uvp

• Pip
  • 19,717 posts

Posted 14 September 2009 - 09:08 AM

showmance i hate them

typical one person of the showmance does it for game reason to have a target in front of them

the other is just an idiot who doesnt see that they are being used for that reason i listed above

usually in bb showmance one hg benefit more then other

both jordan and jeff came into the game looking for a showmance

jordan imo mindset was to hatch on to male and she did

i thought she was trying to hook russell early on but he wouldnt bite to go along for ride

while i do hate showmances i do think it is good gameplay ployed

users in bold
eric and jessica
ollie and april
diane and drew
will and janelle
boogie and ericka mutual usage

#19 kingwilson

kingwilson

• Pip
  • 128 posts

Posted 15 September 2009 - 09:59 AM

For some reason I almost expect Jeff and Jordan to wind up together. Thanks to Jordan being too shy to even want to kiss on camera, they've probably packed a years worth of "getting to know each other" into a few months. In fact, dare I say it, they probably really "get" each other a lot better than some idiots getting married as I type this.

I've been wrong before though, for some reason I thought that Eric and Jess would last too.

#20 LenRay

LenRay

• Pip
  • 5,842 posts

Posted 15 September 2009 - 10:06 AM

QUOTE (oldguy @ Sep 14 2009, 12:23 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Yuck!

Re: Dustin/Joe...my sentiments exactly, oldguy!!! Those two were among the most disgusting gay guys ever on this show.

King Wilson, I do too. They have the most important thing that is the foundation for any long lasting relationship. They are best friends.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users