Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TV Fan Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Showmances

• Please log in to reply
45 replies to this topic

Slowpoke

Slowpoke

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 7,705 posts
Since we've got 2 days left...

Anyone want to compare Jeff and Jordan's Showmance to the other ones we've seen ?

Put me down for J and J having the most memorable so far.

The other ones seemed tacky / done for the cameras or just messing around like Dr. Will and Janelle. < theirs was fun tho biggrin.gif

joyami

joyami

• LFU
  • 7,461 posts
Jeff and Jordan's is the best ever!! It was a true friendship and I hope it lasts.

ElleNaturelle

ElleNaturelle

• Pip
  • 5,503 posts
I loved both Janie's/Will's and Jeff's/Jordan's. I also liked all the showmancing happening with Lisa and Eric back in the old days. The only showmance I couldn't stand was Erika's and Boogies. EWWW or Dana's and Justin's. Now THAT was icky..

Lynnmurr

Lynnmurr

• Pip
  • 1,655 posts
I loved Janelle and Kaysar's relationship, whatever it was.... but Jeff and Jordan's is by far the best friendship/realmance or whatever in BB history. For me, anyway.

King123

King123

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 11,026 posts
Dustin/Joe??

ok.. Jordan, Jeff for sure.

ElleNaturelle

ElleNaturelle

• Pip
  • 5,503 posts
I always wanted to see Dustin and Joe get it on!!

oldguy

oldguy

• Pip
  • 1,172 posts
QUOTE (ElleNaturelle @ Sep 14 2009, 02:57 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I always wanted to see Dustin and Joe get it on!!

Yuck!

lvgal

lvgal

• Pip
  • 3,571 posts
Jeff & Jordan, my all time fav............and I am pleasantly surprised that Jordan really does seem to like Jeff more than I had thought............it will be interesting to see if it goes anywhere..........maybe the cameras could follow them to Hawaii if they go together...........THAT would be a great show!

erinjs

erinjs

• Pip
  • 13,891 posts
Jeff and Jordan were the best, but Howie's infatuation with Will cracked me up.

thequeenjoni

thequeenjoni

• Banned
  • Pip
  • 1,778 posts
Jeff and mine...

itsnotbb9

itsnotbb9

• Pip
  • 1,087 posts
I always liked the Eric and Jessica showmance from BB8. I thought they were pretty cute on the show/feeds, they also lasted a pretty good amount of time outside of the house.

TCS

TCS

• Pip
  • 3,571 posts
I loved the Jeff/Jordan "thing" and it was refreshing to see those two get close to each other without the sex or buggering under the sheets.....I hope they remain at least friends for a long time.

There was some showmances that made me sick....Olie/April, and Nattie/Mattie......

I thought Chelsea/James deserved each other......lol.

jmho pixiedust.gif

Iris

Iris

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 1,189 posts
QUOTE (lvgal @ Sep 14 2009, 12:32 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Jeff & Jordan, my all time fav............and I am pleasantly surprised that Jordan really does seem to like Jeff more than I had thought............it will be interesting to see if it goes anywhere..........maybe the cameras could follow them to Hawaii if they go together...........THAT would be a great show!

I would be nice to see the fun they have in Hawaii but their relationship can't get to the next level as long as there are cameras around - Jordan won't allow it.

I definitely want to see what they do on that trip, but I also really want to see their relationship flourish. It's a tough situation.

MadMarty

MadMarty

• Pip
  • 1,126 posts
QUOTE (Iris @ Sep 14 2009, 09:08 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I would be nice to see the fun they have in Hawaii but their relationship can't get to the next level as long as there are cameras around - Jordan won't allow it.

I definitely want to see what they do on that trip, but I also really want to see their relationship flourish. It's a tough situation.

I would be interested in knowing if they are going to go to Hawaii together. Maybe Jordo will win the half-mill and Jeff can become a kept man!!! animated_rotfl.gif

wendy116

wendy116

• Pip
  • 17 posts
I have to say that Jordan/Jeff totally remind me of the "newlyweds" Jessica and Nick - I think if Jeff/Jordan had their own tv show we would have more "chicken of the sea" moments....and I would be okay with that!

luvmanatees

luvmanatees

• Pip
  • 688 posts
QUOTE (wendy116 @ Sep 14 2009, 07:13 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I have to say that Jordan/Jeff totally remind me of the "newlyweds" Jessica and Nick - I think if Jeff/Jordan had their own tv show we would have more "chicken of the sea" moments....and I would be okay with that!

When Jordan and Jeff were talking about tuna, and I saw the can of "Chicken of the Sea", all I could think about was Nick/Jessica and that moment. I kept waiting for her to have one of those moments too.

Slimcruz

Slimcruz

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 8,230 posts
I am not a fan of showmances per se. At the same time, they don't bother me as long as they don't impede the flow of the game and I don't have to suffer through total trash acting like dogs in heat. That is not a reason to make me watch BB. That said, I found Jeff and Jordan to be pretty innocuous and sweet until they found the power-high for that brief moment; which they got over F A S T. At least Jeff and Jordan are pretty people and pretty normal except for Jeff who the camera clearly loves beyond belief. The man is a knockout. I think the BFF showmance between J&J will be tough to beat. Joyami posted a video of Jeff to "Whatta a Man." He is that!

uvp

uvp

• Pip
  • 20,022 posts
showmance i hate them

typical one person of the showmance does it for game reason to have a target in front of them

the other is just an idiot who doesnt see that they are being used for that reason i listed above

usually in bb showmance one hg benefit more then other

both jordan and jeff came into the game looking for a showmance

jordan imo mindset was to hatch on to male and she did

i thought she was trying to hook russell early on but he wouldnt bite to go along for ride

while i do hate showmances i do think it is good gameplay ployed

users in bold
eric and jessica
ollie and april
diane and drew
will and janelle
boogie and ericka mutual usage

kingwilson

kingwilson

• Pip
  • 128 posts
For some reason I almost expect Jeff and Jordan to wind up together. Thanks to Jordan being too shy to even want to kiss on camera, they've probably packed a years worth of "getting to know each other" into a few months. In fact, dare I say it, they probably really "get" each other a lot better than some idiots getting married as I type this.

I've been wrong before though, for some reason I thought that Eric and Jess would last too.

LenRay

LenRay

• Pip
  • 6,106 posts
QUOTE (oldguy @ Sep 14 2009, 12:23 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Yuck!

Re: Dustin/Joe...my sentiments exactly, oldguy!!! Those two were among the most disgusting gay guys ever on this show.

King Wilson, I do too. They have the most important thing that is the foundation for any long lasting relationship. They are best friends.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users