Showmances

Slowpoke

That's probably true Slimcruz. Neither Jeff nor Jordan would ever be willing to move to far away from the family and friends. Just won't happen.

I can see Jeff moving away from his family but probably to LA to pursue his career. You are right, I can't see Jordan moving away from her family.

Still hoping they will remain friends after the show. Wish them both well.

Jeff would fit right in at the Beacon Hill Athletic Club, Joyami, or anywhere he pleases and I think that you agree and understand what I am saying. I expect big things from that guy.

We do agree!! Hoping we both see a lot more of Jeff!!!

I was relieved when Jordon echoed Jeff's sentiments that they would probably text for awhile and as they get back to their lives they will just fade away. (Didn't want her to get hurt.) It's nice that they will have fond memories of each other and nothing "live" to regret. I so appreciated how Jeff took her under his wing and really did care for her. As in the golf HoH, he immediately turned to her and asked her if she wanted HoH and he threw it to her.

I imagine Jordan settling down in bed to sleep and her mind wondering to Jeff. She feels warm and cuddly and as the events of the summer w/him play out in her mind a small tear might escape and fall down her cheek but always, always with a smile. We should all have such fond memories. :kisss::pixiedust:

jordan has 500k no need for jeff

I was relieved when Jordon echoed Jeff's sentiments that they would probably text for awhile and as they get back to their lives they will just fade away. (Didn't want her to get hurt.) It's nice that they will have fond memories of each other and nothing "live" to regret. I so appreciated how Jeff took her under his wing and really did care for her. As in the golf HoH, he immediately turned to her and asked her if she wanted HoH and he threw it to her.

I imagine Jordan settling down in bed to sleep and her mind wondering to Jeff. She feels warm and cuddly and as the events of the summer w/him play out in her mind a small tear might escape and fall down her cheek but always, always with a smile. We should all have such fond memories.

:kisss::pixiedust:

So no Hawaii trip ? You are a romantic ,nice statement ;)

Evel Dick just said (around 1:12 a.m. EST) that Nick and Jen (from BB8) broke up, and that Nick moved back to Minnesota.

He also said that Jordan would be spending the night sleeping in an unlocked room in the hotel, with 2 undercover security guards in the adjoining room, just like previous winners. (He joked that it was the same 2 guys every year).

Jeff & Jordan, my all time fav............and I am pleasantly surprised that Jordan really does seem to like Jeff more than I had thought............it will be interesting to see if it goes anywhere..........maybe the cameras could follow them to Hawaii if they go together...........THAT would be a great show!

haha this would be the biggest burn on Gnat! She wants CBS to do her wedding as a show, imagine them making a special out of J&J going to Hawaii and dissing her and her wedding, that would be awesome!

I imagine Jordan settling down in bed to sleep and her mind wondering to Jeff. She feels warm and cuddly and as the events of the summer w/him play out in her mind a small tear might escape and fall down her cheek but always, always with a smile. We should all have such fond memories.

:kisss::pixiedust:

I'd still like to see them spend time together and really get to know each other. I am a romantic. I feel she'll always think, what if??

haha this would be the biggest burn on Gnat! She wants CBS to do her wedding as a show, imagine them making a special out of J&J going to Hawaii and dissing her and her wedding, that would be awesome!

LOL zigkiss.......I'd tune in and watch the Jeff and Jordan goes to Hawaii Special (wish wish!) Noway would I watch a wedding or anything else Gnat might be in....her 15 minutes of fame was up the second Big Brother signed off last night.

jmho :pixiedust:

The way Jordan is talking, J/J wont last outside of the house. She likes him as a friend, and hes absolutely infatuated with her.

That was obvious in the house... no surprise. imo

Are you kidding!!!! Did she really ask CBS to do her wedding as a show, aka Rob and Amber? I always knew she was a man, what balls!

I turned my feeds off early...and had not had them on for a while......but I can see Gnat blabbing about having CBS do her wedding as a special.....she's so delusional......Going by the 7th Jury member (America) AG would know any special Gnat is in would be a flop!

jmho :pixiedust:

Archived