Showmances

Slowpoke

Since we've got 2 days left...

Anyone want to compare Jeff and Jordan's Showmance to the other ones we've seen ?

Put me down for J and J having the most memorable so far.

The other ones seemed tacky / done for the cameras or just messing around like Dr. Will and Janelle. < theirs was fun tho :D

Jeff & Jordan, my all time fav............and I am pleasantly surprised that Jordan really does seem to like Jeff more than I had thought............it will be interesting to see if it goes anywhere..........maybe the cameras could follow them to Hawaii if they go together...........THAT would be a great show!

I loved the Jeff/Jordan "thing" and it was refreshing to see those two get close to each other without the sex or buggering under the sheets.....I hope they remain at least friends for a long time.

There was some showmances that made me sick....Olie/April, and Nattie/Mattie......

I thought Chelsea/James deserved each other......lol.

jmho :pixiedust:

Jeff & Jordan, my all time fav............and I am pleasantly surprised that Jordan really does seem to like Jeff more than I had thought............it will be interesting to see if it goes anywhere..........maybe the cameras could follow them to Hawaii if they go together...........THAT would be a great show!

I would be nice to see the fun they have in Hawaii but their relationship can't get to the next level as long as there are cameras around - Jordan won't allow it.

I definitely want to see what they do on that trip, but I also really want to see their relationship flourish. It's a tough situation.

I would be nice to see the fun they have in Hawaii but their relationship can't get to the next level as long as there are cameras around - Jordan won't allow it.

I definitely want to see what they do on that trip, but I also really want to see their relationship flourish. It's a tough situation.

I would be interested in knowing if they are going to go to Hawaii together. Maybe Jordo will win the half-mill and Jeff can become a kept man!!! :animated_rotfl:

I have to say that Jordan/Jeff totally remind me of the "newlyweds" Jessica and Nick - I think if Jeff/Jordan had their own tv show we would have more "chicken of the sea" moments....and I would be okay with that!

When Jordan and Jeff were talking about tuna, and I saw the can of "Chicken of the Sea", all I could think about was Nick/Jessica and that moment. I kept waiting for her to have one of those moments too.

I am not a fan of showmances per se. At the same time, they don't bother me as long as they don't impede the flow of the game and I don't have to suffer through total trash acting like dogs in heat. That is not a reason to make me watch BB. That said, I found Jeff and Jordan to be pretty innocuous and sweet until they found the power-high for that brief moment; which they got over F A S T. At least Jeff and Jordan are pretty people and pretty normal except for Jeff who the camera clearly loves beyond belief. The man is a knockout. I think the BFF showmance between J&J will be tough to beat. Joyami posted a video of Jeff to "Whatta a Man." He is that!

showmance i hate them

typical one person of the showmance does it for game reason to have a target in front of them

the other is just an idiot who doesnt see that they are being used for that reason i listed above

usually in bb showmance one hg benefit more then other

both jordan and jeff came into the game looking for a showmance

jordan imo mindset was to hatch on to male and she did

i thought she was trying to hook russell early on but he wouldnt bite to go along for ride

while i do hate showmances i do think it is good gameplay ployed

users in bold

eric and jessica

ollie and april

diane and drew

will and janelle

boogie and ericka mutual usage

For some reason I almost expect Jeff and Jordan to wind up together. Thanks to Jordan being too shy to even want to kiss on camera, they've probably packed a years worth of "getting to know each other" into a few months. In fact, dare I say it, they probably really "get" each other a lot better than some idiots getting married as I type this.

I've been wrong before though, for some reason I thought that Eric and Jess would last too.

Yuck!

Re: Dustin/Joe...my sentiments exactly, oldguy!!! Those two were among the most disgusting gay guys ever on this show.

King Wilson, I do too. They have the most important thing that is the foundation for any long lasting relationship. They are best friends.

For some reason I almost expect Jeff and Jordan to wind up together. Thanks to Jordan being too shy to even want to kiss on camera, they've probably packed a years worth of "getting to know each other" into a few months. In fact, dare I say it, they probably really "get" each other a lot better than some idiots getting married as I type this.

I've been wrong before though, for some reason I thought that Eric and Jess would last too.

Jordan is not shy by any means. She told her grandfather that she wouldn't have sex on TV, which is why she didn't do anything more than a few kisses that we could see. I would think she will get right into Jeff once the cameras are off them. I think she wants America (and maybe her grandfather) to think she is a dumb blonde, but she really isn't.

Call me crazy (don't you dare) but I thought Drew and Diane would last long past their season but it did not, IMHO because of the distance between where they lived. I'm afraid the same will happen between Jeff and Jordan. For them to become a "couple" someone is gonna have to move and I don't see that happening. Maybe if Jeff takes Jordan to Hawaii thay will have time to "really" get to know each other and let the cards fall where they may.

If they do hook up, get married and have kids Jeff better have a very well paying job to support them because I don't see Jordan being able to support them. She is a very lovable girl but not the brightest bulb in the patch, earnings wise.

I didn't like Dustin and Joe and I thought - for some reason - that Drew was gay. Not during the season but thought I read later that he is. Dunno. Don't care. My favorite BB gay was probably Will. Back to showmance: I don't really remember any but James and Sarah and I felt sorry for her. I don't think Jeff and Jordan will be romantically involved. I just don't see it. They are from different worlds. I see Jeff with a sophisticate. I see Jordan with oh me, probably a good-looking guy in a brand new pick-up truck going mud bogging with the kids.

Archived