Big Brother Recap Show - Tonight 13 September

LovesBigBrother

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Do they always start recruiting for next season this early? I have a terrible memory and I'm not sure, but I didn't think they were usually advertising for sending in auditions until later. I hope this doesn't mean another winter BB.

The show was everything most of us thought it would be.

A walk down Memory Lane... led mostly by BB... guess it made it easier for them to stretch the show out.

Not too many funny moments for production to re-run was there ?

LOL tho at the Chima / Nat / Lydia crying at the table over Jesse.

Chima and Lydia's tears looked fake to me (don't want to mess my mascara up now... he ain't worth THAT)

...... and love the "And he prayed for us every nite" <_< gag

I watched the show. Mostly borrring! Also watched some of the Bears/Packers game. It put me to sleep.

Borrring. There was no score when I dozed off. I hope the game improved after I drifted off.

Oh, and Serena Williams is a bozo. Shame on her for her profanity-laced tirade. Sorry I strayed a little

off topic.

The only thing "new" I saw were Michele's night terrors..............there seems to be something going on in that girl's head at night.................my kids used to talk in their sleep sometimes but more like conversation, she's intense! (?)

I only watched the first half hour as I had to change the station to see the finale of True Blood.

Is the last half hour worth going to look up and watch?

AAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH the pleasure of watching Ronnie Rat cry.............

Music to my ears....the BIG SISSY!

I thought I would like him when he first went into the house but I changed my mind real quickly. He got what he deserved when Russell taunted him and as far as the misquote about Hitler, I didn't hear the quote or what Ronnie said but he's done some nasty things in the house to people who didn't deserve it (Like what he said about Michele) and so I don't feel bad for him if he was done wrong.

I just hope Jordan pulls off the win against Kevin.

I just loved reliving the coup. Ahh, best moment other than Chima's eviction.

Definitely Erin! However the Jessie eviction is right up there for me too. That was sweet.

And to see GnataLIE lose the $500,000.00 would be THE BEST! I don't care either way, whether she comes in 2nd or 3rd, just as long as she doesn't win.

I watched the show too. I forgot about Natalie's hairdo in the golf competition. She looked like Shrek. lol

It cracks me up when Natalie says that Jessie "will be DESTROYED when he finds out about her engagement"! She certainly has a defective impression of herself.

Archived