Natalie

OmegaBetaZeta

• Replies 418
  • Created
  • Last Reply
As much as I can't stand Gnasty, taking her is Jordan's only chance to win IMO. SOunds like Kevin has a lot of support in the Jury house so she probably wouldn't win with him.

I agree, if Jordan wins the 3rd round tho I really think she will take this thing cause I am sure even tho it will be close Jordan will win, wowo, what a turn around it will be,lol

Ha! Natalie thinks America hates her and won't vote for her because she's Jessie's friend.

Very funny, because I'd still hate her if she hated Jessie as much as I hate her. :)

You're hated on your own merit, Natalie. Congratulations!

Excuse me??? Natalie carrying a COACH bag, NOT, The girl wears hoodys and baggy ass gym clothes, and she loves Coach, yeah right, the only reason she was saying that is because Jordan brought it up and she wanted to look cool.

She didn't get to do it but she was tryin to come up with things to put in Michelles contact solution and she even got caled into the dr several times when she would be talkin about her schemes, seriously, we are not makin this stuff up.

No doubt BB laid down the law in the DR about that kind stuff. I have long suspected for years there are many BB hard rules we don't know and the HGs are not alot to talk about. One the surface the show appears to be free-for-all game with just a few simple rules, but I preceive the HGs are extremely limited in what they can say and do, otherwise HGs would get extremely creative in their efforts to win 500k. They would make each other sick or disabled if allowed and a boat load other stuff that could never be aired even on BBAD. HGs would make up crap about the real lives of other HGs, such as saying other HGs have comminted horrible crimes like rape, incest, or murder. Lost of things they could do, but of course they are never allowed.

I wish someone would put up the clip where Gnat is playing pool with Kevin and when his back was turned she slips one of her balls into a pocket.....she out and out cheated in a friendly game of pool.....where did that further her in the BB game???? Its stuff like that that makes me not like her.....really!

jmho :pixiedust:

I wish someone would put up the clip where Gnat is playing pool with Kevin and when his back was turned she slips one of her balls into a pocket.....she out and out cheated in a friendly game of pool.....where did that further her in the BB game???? Its stuff like that that makes me not like her.....really!

They need to show that on Sunday's clip show!

Erin....someone posted a clip in the Natalie thread a couple of weeks ago....it showed her cheating....makes me wonder if she'd cheat at a friendly game of pool what else would she cheat at if she had the chance?????

I call her "Gnat" because I find her irritating.....like a gnat buzzing around my head. She's also an expert on everything....it's irritating. jmho

Hi ya echo...... :pixiedust:

Hi TCS.....!

She can be very annoying at times. I didn't care for her too much until she made one of best BB moves I have seen in a couple years, the move created the lie the caused jeff to become totally paraniod of Russel. I just love that move. The Big man on campus started freaking out thinking Russel was plotting against him. Because of that move, I though it might swing enough votes to get her to win, but Kevin also played huge role selling the lie to Jeff, it is likely he will beat her if they are in the final two together. Kevin has played a better game start to finish.

Hi TCS.....!

She can be very annoying at times. I didn't care for her too much until she made one of best BB moves I have seen in a couple years, the move created the lie the caused jeff to become totally paraniod of Russel. I just love that move. The Big man on campus started freaking out thinking Russel was plotting against him. Because of that move, I though it might swing enough votes to get her to win, but Kevin also played huge role selling the lie to Jeff, it is likely he will beat her if they are in the final two together. Kevin has played a better game start to finish.

That was a great move.....but she was already hated by a lot of fans (myself included) so of course we hate it! Kevin was a big part of the "lie"....but because Gnat was involved fans aren't happy with it.

Yeah, Kevin is playing a pretty good game imho, I loved it tonight when he said he wanted to get rid of Gnat....that will be "his greatest move" in this game.

jmho ;):pixiedust:

I find stuff like that funny. It very well could be a competitive character flaw Natalie has as person and BB flushed that out during the interview process. BB loves to cast people who have interesting character flaws. There are people who are so competitive that they will cheat even when there is no advantage to cheat, or house wives who live in million dollar homes and get caught shoplifting cheap .99 cent pens. Makes no logical sense, but they feel compelled to do strange things.

BB loves to cast people who have interesting character flaws.

LOL echo..... :) Everyone has flaws......I'm sure she was picked to be in the house because of those flaws....AG is probably very happy there is so much Gnat-hate. AG wants the hate-drama....it makes ratings. Gnat has given fans lots to hate....now that being said....I don't hate her enough to wish her dead....just hate her enough to want her not to win 50K or a half a million....

That was a great move.....but she was already hated by a lot of fans (myself included) so of course we hate it! Kevin was a big part of the "lie"....but because Gnat was involved fans aren't happy with it.

Yeah, Kevin is playing a pretty good game imho, I loved it tonight when he said he wanted to get rid of Gnat....that will be "his greatest move" in this game.

jmho ;):pixiedust:

I loved it because it exposed Jeff's biggest flaw, he easily became paranoid. I also became to dislike him for his unneeded hostilities toward Jordon. He kept in private, but boy he did come across as the typical jock to who like to have women totally submissive to their will. "Why don't you support me more" "Why are you so stupid all the time" "You need to be smarter and do what I tell you" crap like that. So when Kevin and Natalie, got him to take the bait, I was plenty happy to see Jeff go down as a result of his paranoia. He may have been a hunk that women love to watch on BB, but the garbage he was saying to Jordan at night had nothing to do with the game, he was just being mean to her. I almost could give him some credit if was game play, but it would have been a mean spirted game to break her down like that.

"Why don't you support me more" "Why are you so stupid all the time" "You need to be smarter and do what I tell you" crap like that.

Jeff did take Gnat and Kevin's lie and run with it (which had me hitting my head up against the brick fireplace in my living room) and I said to myself if he believed Kevin and Gnat....he needed to get the boot......as far a Jeff telling Jordan she had to be smarter and support him more.....he was always joking and picking on Jordan....I took it as joking around with her.....I had the feeds but hadn't watched them very much and didn't hear any of their late night "pillow talk". It must not have bothered Jordan or she would have told him so....(I think????).

lol :pixiedust:

Jeff did take Gnat and Kevin's lie and run with it (which had me hitting my head up against the brick fireplace in my living room) and I said to myself if he believed Kevin and Gnat....he needed to get the boot......as far a Jeff telling Jordan she had to be smarter and support him more.....he was always joking and picking on Jordan....I took it as joking around with her.....I had the feeds but hadn't watched them very much and didn't hear any of their late night "pillow talk". It must not have bothered Jordan or she would have told him so....(I think????).

lol :pixiedust:

None of what he said appeared to bother her too much. He wasn't joking the times I watched him degrade her privately, but he wasn't mean & nasty either. It was mostly stereotypical jock behavior of wanting a woman to support him in his personal goals (of winning BB11) as if her only purpose in the game was to help him. Clearly she has not held anything of what he said against him, she tends to let things go pretty quickly. I am just glad she didn't through herself on her sword and take herself out of the game to get Jeff a bit closer to the end. Now that would have gone down in BB history as the most mind boggling decision ever made, especially if he didn't go on to win.

It was the forum just a few days ago . You might can find it .

When CD is used, Jessie up for eviction, Russell voted to keep Jessie. Then Natalie's idea to tell Kevin to lie about Russell, Kevin convinces Jeff (well done, I might add), Jeff confronts Michelle, Michelle confirms it(sJeff hould have gone to Russ).......I can see why Jeff got paranoid, it all fell into place because of a few people's actions......Jeff's real downfall was to let power rule logic, believe that Kevin wouldn't put him up and not winning POV.

When CD is used, Jessie up for eviction, Russell voted to keep Jessie. Then Natalie's idea to tell Kevin to lie about Russell, Kevin convinces Jeff (well done, I might add), Jeff confronts Michelle, Michelle confirms it(sJeff hould have gone to Russ).......I can see why Jeff got paranoid, it all fell into place because of a few people's actions......Jeff's real downfall was to let power rule logic, believe that Kevin wouldn't put him up and not winning POV.

Also Jeff could have thrown the Can competition to Kevin ... If Jeff wasn't so bent on being HOH he could have stayed in the house and won the next HOH which was the slip n slide thingy ...

woulda coulda shoulda ~ it seems that Jeff is the only one that has had every move he has made disected and criticised. There were so many bonehead moves in the game in totality by so many HG.

I think Jeff's quips with Jordan were part of their relationship. Jeff is very much a typical Chicago boy with that sometimes dry sense of humor. Jeff was a little tense at times in the game. I have no doubt that Jordan will be one of the best friends he has ever had.

Archived