Natalie

OmegaBetaZeta

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="

type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

I love that they have her cheating at pool in the clip.... :giggle:

:pixiedust:

• Replies 418
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Even worse then natalie lying about her age(...how ridiculous is that? ) she is mimicing a puppy dog...she follows whoever she thinks will advance her in the game.First she latched onto Jessie now she is following Kevin like shes his shadow...it is so annoying to watch I am shocked he hasn't told her to get lost. Her "fiancee" should have second thoughts about her...for goodness sake she flirted with Jessie the whole time he was in the house and she showed more emotion when Jessie left then she did when she saw her boyfriend for the first time in several weeks....wake up "fiancee" she can't be trusted

Her reason for crying when Jessie left was more because her "house of power" came crumbling down on her and she couldn't do a thing about it.

Her non-reaction when seeing her boyfriend was something else. Johnny Fairplay from Survivor had an arrangement with a friend before the show that if his friend made it to where they were filming, they would fake Johnny's grandmother's death and therefore benefit from it (which they did). Maybe Natalie made up a story about a boyfriend before the show and he was just a friend? Maybe that's why she didn't have any real reaction?

Either way, she is one weird person. May she be happy in 3rd place! :D

"Her reason for crying when Jessie left was more because her "house of power" came crumbling down on her and she couldn't do a thing about it."

Yep, Iris, you said it!!!! There is not an ounce of empathy in this little girl and she acts like she and her crew were the only ones entitled to win. When they

told Jeff he shouldn't have used the Coup, I rolled on the floor. As if, THEY wouldn't have used it had the situation been reversed and their team was behind

and could zap off a couple 'enemies'. roflmfao

This selfish little monster sucks all the air out any room she is in and I am so hoping she walks away with 3rd. She may have to call a press conference to explain why she didn't win since Julie wouldn't give her a platform the other night.

On the feeds Nat is trying to tell Jordon all these negative things about Kev.

Little does she know if Jordon takes her she'll probably only ending up with $50,000 anyway.

(lol same with either Kev or Jordon)

I PRAY NOT....

What I would really love to see is Michele just haul off and knock natalie out cold with whatever is at hand. The more I think about how mean she was to Michele the more I dislike natalie. She loved to diss Michele in front of everybody; stage it for full impact. Natalie is a sick little piece of work and her dad should be ashamed of her. As for the tacky fiance; I don't believe a word of it.

Natalie can't be all that smart because she is not going to be able to hide behind those walls forever and I think people who recognize her after the show are going to treat her terribly. I have grown to dislike her almost as much as I disliked plastic Chelsea and that godawful haircut (for starters).

I was thinking the same thing! However, she doesn't have a clue that anyone dislikes her and I feel sorry for her fiance, I bet he is getting lots of flack. Or better yet, maybe he is hoping she will win the 500k and he will "play" her and if she doesn't win...he'll dump her lazy, smelly, lying arse! Ooooo, sweet revenge!

Just how smart is the gnat??? IMHO, not very.

It probably didn't occur to her that the show would eventually be over, boards would be read, videos would be watched and she

might have to 'splain many of her hurtful lies and devious tricks to her dear fellow HG's, family and friends.

When I was watching Sunday's episode it occurred to me that Gnatalie will be really p*ssed when she realizes it's the "fake" proposal between Jeff and Jordan that got more air time than hers. I agree with someone who posted previously that the proposal may have been planned in advance as an attention ploy. Not a bad idea actually. Just not someone viewers care about.

Archived