Natalie

OmegaBetaZeta

• Replies 418
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Natalie and smart in the same sentence, that doesn't make any sense to me whatsoever!
SO TRUE ERIN!!!

For all of those who believe that lying & manipulating is a sign of "intelligence"............you need to hang out more with juvenile delinquents. As teachers, we can spot them a mile away...........got there parents believing how "smart" they are..............get everyone else "afraid" to cross them...........funny, I never heard it referred to as "intelligent", "smart play", until now. I guess BB better sign up some hard core gang bangers if this is the route their taking.

To bad parents are so blind when it comes to their own......personally I wasn't and my kids now in their 30's will attest to that. They always said you can fool some of the people some of the time...but NEVER MY MOM!!

Natalie says that gay people aren't allowed to be doctors :animated_shocking:

And y'all think Jordan is ignorant :animated_rotfl:

What planet is Natalie from??? OMG, gay people aren't doctors!!! Who says stuff like that?

the only one with 1/2 a brain left in there is kevin..

Gnat is an idiot ...but the same planet as when jordan asked what exactly is a PhD,and kevin told her michelle could be called a doctor...

And jordan stated that doctors KNOW all about the BODY!!!

Gnat is an idiot ...but the same planet as when jordan asked what exactly is a PhD,and kevin told her michelle could be called a doctor...

That is really far from the same thing. "Doctors" do know all about the body. Not being fully educated on a PhD is very different from thinking a gay person can't practice medicine.

Jordan lacks book knowledge but Nat saying gay people are not allowed to be doctors is a lot more ignorant then not knowing exactly what a doctorate degree encompasses :animated_rotfl:

Like I said gnat is an IDOT!!! but yeah "DOCTORS " of Philosophy know all about the human body!!!

And SPONGE BOB is yellow swiss cheese!!! :animated_rotfl:

SPONGE BOB could look like swiss cheese if you did not know his name was Sponge Bob :animated_rotfl:

I wonder if Kevin asked Nat if she thought Sponge Bob was gay :animated_rotfl:

Like I said gnat is an IDOT!!! but yeah "DOCTORS " of Philosophy know all about the human body!!!

And SPONGE BOB is yellow swiss cheese!!! :animated_rotfl:

Spongebob looks more like a yellow piece of cheese, and don't know why that is sooooo crazy that she thought that for a minute, to look at him you would think he was cheese. Jordan is not stupid, I think she is a great little gal, and I hope to hell she brings home the bacon, and I would not consider the game of BB was ruined and a popularity contest. Natalies statement that she made was the stupidest thing I have heard recently, not even any comon sense in that one.

Archived