Natalie

OmegaBetaZeta

• Replies 418
  • Created
  • Last Reply

On the feeds Nat is trying to tell Jordon all these negative things about Kev.

Little does she know if Jordon takes her she'll probably only ending up with $50,000 anyway.

(lol same with either Kev or Jordon)

On the feeds Nat is trying to tell Jordon all these negative things about Kev.

Little does she know if Jordon takes her she'll probably only ending up with $50,000 anyway.

(lol same with either Kev or Jordon)

You don't think Natalie can win if she is in the final 2?

I am so very happy for Jordan :party_smilie: , but I tell you what. I would HATE to be either her or Kevin these last few days because you know GNAT is gonna be in their ear so much spewing her crap that she would make me want to literally :giljotiini: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

this season hg seem to value comp wins more

she didnt win in final 3 comps so i think no matter who she is against they will win bb over her and they should

yeah i said it

the teacup comp where she gave up and just let kevin win it was a bone headed move and made her arrogance to game look clear to jury

i to a point thought she was best player there but then i saw kevin as the best because he won the critical comps that took out the big guns . jeff and michelle

natalie made a lot of mistakes this last few weeks . sitting out pov when it was just to see her boyfriend was just stupidity and total arrogance to the game

so with that said natalie has zero chance to win bb

she started to drink her own kool aid

i like her gameplay to a point but she got extra cocky this week and last and females in bb never wins the game with such arrogance

the michelle goodbye message another bonehead move

I know this is Nat's thread

But now Nat's in DR and Kev and Jordon are talking.

Jordon telling Kev she thinks Nat would have more votes than her....

but with her and Kev it would be more even.

Oh well.... another 4 days or so of this :rolleyes:

I think she does have the respect of those in the Jury house. And I think when she has opportunity to explain her game play to them prior the vote (video conferencing they do every year and kill the feeds so we can't see it), she will seal the deal with any of those who might be on the fense. She's total game all the time.

It was more Natalie than Kevin that planned the setting up Jeff with the BS about Russel. Kevin did a good job selling it to Jeff, but it was Natalie's idea, not Kevins.

The ONLY reason that Kevin & the brat are still there is because the alpha males went after each other.

None of the stronger competitors ever cared about the brat because they knew what a loser she was and they knew they could dump her in the end because they knew she would "CHOKE" :animated_rotfl: again.

Kevin was able to win ONLY after the alpha males were gone (or, like in Jeff's case, when he had to sit & watch)

I think she does have the respect of those in the Jury house

Did you see the look on Russel's face when Jesse told him she lied about being 18?...............didn't look at all like "respect" to me!

Well and lets not forget her lovely outfit and her crappy speech she made to Michelle, oh the Jury is gonna love that one, she will not go up but down further, and all along she thought she has had this game bagged, God I am lovin this now,lololol

The ONLY reason that Kevin & the brat are still there is because the alpha males went after each other.

None of the stronger competitors ever cared about the brat because they knew what a loser she was and they knew they could dump her in the end because they knew she would "CHOKE" :animated_rotfl: again.

Kevin was able to win ONLY after the alpha males were gone (or, like in Jeff's case, when he had to sit & watch)

If that is the case, which I suspect you're right. Then it was a smart game play to allow them to knock each other out. If you can't beat somebody at their own game because they are bigger and stronger, you need to figure out another way to get rid of them. It would be stupid of Kevin (or those who remain) to try to beat them at the Alpha Male game because there is no way for him to win.

It was more Natalie than Kevin that planned the setting up Jeff with the BS about Russel. Kevin did a good job selling it to Jeff, but it was Natalie's idea, not Kevins.

Nat's idea but Kevin made it happen, Nat couldn't have been as convincing as Kevin was. She hid behind Kevin on that one and jury might feel she was too afraid to make moves or take the risk herself. Jesse, Jeff and Russel are riskers, movers...they want to see someone make a move. Most people want to see some blood on hands.

I think she does have the respect of those in the Jury house. And I think when she has opportunity to explain her game play to them prior the vote (video conferencing they do every year and kill the feeds so we can't see it), she will seal the deal with any of those who might be on the fense. She's total game all the time.

I beleive Julie said that the final evictee would join the jurors for the Q&A session. That would mean the jurors will be in the studio and not at the jury house, where they usually ask their questions, a few days before the final show

Did you see the look on Russel's face when Jesse told him she lied about being 18?...............didn't look at all like "respect" to me!

In the end, I do believe they will respect her any and all lies she told because that is part of the game. It is not like she told lies like "Jeff dates rapes women and loves to brag about he has raped over 100 women". Now that is be extremely nasty, but lying about being 18, that is harmless.

The HGs who believed that lie that she was 18 needs to think about it for a moment. What are the drinking laws in Calf? For the entire season I shook my head as they watched her drink beer\wine and they never questioned how BB would allow her to drink when there are laws prohibiting underage drinking. Let alone show an 18 year old on national TV getting drunk (which of course we knew she was 24, thus not breaking any laws). I remember Jeff complaining about her drinking too much, but never saying "Hey wait minute, she must be older than 18 for BB to allow her to drink as much as she wants"

Yep Stevea that's what is going to happen... How can they vote them out live and then have time to send them to Mexico to join the jury at the jury house, they'd have to be live in the studio...

Archived