Kevin

OmegaBetaZeta

^^^Yep, basically somes it up for me, but, I would be happy if Jordan won^^^

MadMarty, you seem to be the NEW celeb around here!!! WAY TO REPRESENT!!!

Not me, Yana, Morty and Evel Dick are the Celebs. I'm just the guy with the media to whore them out on!!! LOL!!!

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yikes... I can remember picking off the lighted part of a lightning bug... and putting it on my finger like a diamond ring.

(insect... but still... can't believe I did it)

CAN'T wait to here the tape of the show.... sounds like y'all did Morty proud :excl:

I like the question asked to ED, "Who do you think will win BB this year?" and his answer, "Who cares!"

But he did mention that two had played the GAME, the other one didn't know there was even a game going on!!! :animated_rotfl:

Even though he did say gnats game was hanging on jessies nuts! I got the impression of the 3 left he thought Kevin played the best game!!

He said he would be conflicted if gnat and jordan were against each other,and he was on the jury... but that gnat did play the game ,such as it was!!!

MadMarty great show and interview!!!

Thanks MMarty and I appreciate it!!! We love co-hosting the show, and we had so much fun talking with Dick today too...

Is it posted yet Yana. I had a wedding this afternoon and missed it!!!

I think kevin's hoodie will be in Natalie's luggage whether she wins the 500k or not. She apparently just takes what she wants from people she knows are too weak to resist. I still think that kevin is terrified of natalie and got himself in too deep with her to get himself out. Natalie is clever enough to be subservient to those stronger than herself (chima) and she knows who to bully. Lydia had natalie's number but natalie knew that lydia was outta there so she didn't bother much with her. In retrospect, michele and kevin would have been a good alliance, IMO.

I think kevin's hoodie will be in Natalie's luggage whether she wins the 500k or not. She apparently just takes what she wants from people she knows are too weak to resist. I still think that kevin is terrified of natalie and got himself in too deep with her to get himself out. Natalie is clever enough to be subservient to those stronger than herself (chima) and she knows who to bully.

Really sad that her only game was to be a bully and liar. I do agree with Jeff when he stated that people really start to show their true colors in the house...can only imagine what she is really like in "real life". She also talked about having girlfriends...who would want to be friends with her?

i knew jordan would beat him in part three

that comp suited her thinking better she went with obvious

the tiebreaker was a clear example of that he went big number she went not so big

missed an easy question with lydia being upset with jeff winning coup why would she be upset with michelle

jeff winning coup took out jessie

240x7ap.jpg

Archived