Kevin

OmegaBetaZeta

well for me, I gotta go to bed, it is almost 2 am and i am takin a friend that is carless to the bank and on errands tomorrow, so sees ya tomorrow

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Kevin could possibly change his mind about taking Jordan to F2 if he wins final HOH ...

They now know America is the 7th vote and that America was given 3 options to vote ... They also know that Jordan is a Favorite and Natalie is not liked by America at all...

Natalie told Kevin if he evicts her she will vote for Jordan giving Jordan 4 definite votes for the win ... Jeff, Michelle, America and Natalie ...

Food for thought for Kevin...

My thinking, based on what we know, Kevin would be better off taking Natalie to the final 2 over Jordan.

The thing is, we know a lot that they don't. So it is much harder for the HGs to speculate as to what the Jury and America is thinking. The safe guess is that American would give Jordan the most votes, which means that works AGIANST Jordan being in the final two.

I said that natalie was shocked but kevin was super shocked when jordan won. Open-mouthed shock. I don't think that kevin goes along with the theory of taking jordan to F2 - better natalie for him - but what I saw on kevin's face was the glaring possibility that he might not have a choice and jordan might be the one MAKING the choice if she wins again. it most likely would not be kevin. Jordan's win could be truly game-changing whether she wins again or not..

Bravo to Kevin for using Natalie's Ego to convince her that she should be the one going against Jordan in part 2.

Logic would have been the reverse, but since she is such a great competitor in her own mind she could not admit that Kevin could be better at something.

The way that Jordan rocked part 2, he would have had a hard time beating her.

Kevin could possibly change his mind about taking Jordan to F2 if he wins final HOH ...

They now know America is the 7th vote and that America was given 3 options to vote ... They also know that Jordan is a Favorite and Natalie is not liked by America at all...

Natalie told Kevin if he evicts her she will vote for Jordan giving Jordan 4 definite votes for the win ... Jeff, Michelle, America and Natalie ...

Food for thought for Kevin...

They don't know anything about three options... They know we get to vote, but they don't know how that votes going to happen...

They don't know anything about three options... They know we get to vote, but they don't know how that votes going to happen...

Yana they do know the 3 differnt ways to vote and were talkin about it, funny Natalie was tryin to tell Kevin there were 4 options, and then they started counting them up just like the voting is set up and Natalie then saw she was wrong.lol, so they do know how it is

I have been gone most of day. So according to those watching the feeds, do you think Kevin is going to take Gnat (should he win HOH) rather than Jordan? And...is Jordan still thinking Gnat is her BFF? I will be glad when Tuesday comes!

I was just watching the feeds.

Somehow I missed that Kevin STILL doesn't know Nat is not 18.

They were talking about who they'd hang with outside the House.

When they were talking about Chima - Nat said she'd totally hang out with her....

and that she was really surprised how old Chima was.

Soooo Kev was saying... " So how did you feel coming into the House with everyone being so much older ?"

Stuff was said back and forth and kev said he still doesn't think she's only 18 and kinda shrugged his shoulders

- - - but said they can talk about it when they get out of the House.

Nat didn't say anything.

Wait now I hae to throw this out cause fair is fair after all, he told that story after Jordan told her story about buying gold fish and busting the bag to watch them die...I worry about both their mental health now...

Archived