Kevin

OmegaBetaZeta

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

if he takes natalie to the end he should win

he won the critical comps

Since Kevin's thread seems slim right now, I'll add a cheer for Kevin. I believe Kevin has played a very good game, and as was pointed out in the Natalie thread Kevin really has

out PLAYED some of the big ol' alpha males in that house.

Go Kevin!

Good job all around. I am keeping my fingers crossed that Russel will respect your game play (and particularly getting rid of Jeff).

Kevin may not be the one choosing. In so many ways he has behaved like a turd blossom.

You are right sir. Jordan may be the one choosing. Kevin got lucky in the game. In the right place at the right time.

if kev wins out i think he wins bb

if jordan wins last hoh i think she could beat him

i think both beat natalie

Kevin and Natalie are trashing Jordan. Kevin is really angry that whatever was shown to them that they know that Jeff and Jordan were loved. Kevin said F*ck Jeff he wasn't anything and he was just playing Jordan. Bitter Kevin?

Wow, that is really shitty for him to be bad mouthin right now, I hate that bitter crap, And how the hell would Kevin know that Jeff was playin Jordan, which I thnk is total bs by the way, they have a great connection. Shows you that Kevin doesn't have a clue when it comes to good decent ppl, look who he has been hangin with

is he like makin up a mystery power like Natalie did with pandoras box, I did not hear that part, they talk so damn fast and low that I have to mute the sound so the caption picks it up and I can see what the hell they are syain.

Haha. I think the jury is going to be VERY UNIMPRESSED with the "LML". Zing-kapoot-fall-flat. Everyone is going to say the "lie" was true. I hate them both.

MUTEd!

Okay, I just got weird-freaky-scary-chills when Natalie said to Kevin how happy she is to be there with him. Watching a sociopath smile is SCARY!

lol, yeah she is crazy and when she was explaining the fight betweeen Michelle and Russell and Kevin called her on it a bit, she kept gettin louder and louder and she does that when she is lyin.

Kevin, let's hope your man checks you for fleas when you get home. He probably knows what happens when you lay

down with dirty dogs.

Not saying Kev didn't participate in some dirty dealing but that's what this game has become. He had to latch on to someone

in the house and process of elimination left him with the gnat but I'm sure he would have been more liked had it been anyone

else. I recall his sensitivity to Lydia when she was on her melt and Chima as well.

GO Jordo and take Kev with you, I don't want the evil little troll to even have a chance at 50K.

I would be crushed if Jordan wa snot picked by Natalie or Kevin, so she has to win, but if k and go to f2 I want Kevin to win. I felt for him tonight when He was talkin about not bein accepted by his family, and does not have anyone and maybe not even his BF coming to the finale, sad really. Ya know Gay ppl do not have it easy in that respect so I really did feel sad for him tonight when he was talking about it.

Kevin is suffering some bad-spirited Jeffealousy. He keeps saying Jeff threw Jordon under the bus in making the deal not for him to go up the week after his HOH. Hello! Michele would have gone home, not Jordon. No bus-tossing there.

I've got to stop watching the two of them; they're driving me crazy. I think I lost perspective when Jordon won part 2 tonight and thought BBAD would be bearable. Heehee, so wrong.

I hereby vow, no BB until Tuesday.

GOOD LUCK JORDON!

Archived