Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TV Fan Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Jordan

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
351 replies to this topic

OmegaBetaZeta

OmegaBetaZeta

• Pip
  • 980 posts

joyami

joyami

• LFU
  • 7,461 posts
Jordan is a winner in every way.

kywildcat

kywildcat

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 3,689 posts
I've been hoping this entire game that Jordan would bust out at the end and show them. HA! You go girl!

Why does Kevin constantly refer to Jordan as "b!tch?"

Yana

Yana

Forum Host

• Pip
  • 12,466 posts
LMFAO Kevin just said Jordan is from middle America... Since when is NC in the middle of America? I'm not saying he's dumb or anything, so before I get bashed, I like Kevin, I just thought that was funny...

Marty

Marty

• Pip
  • 31,633 posts
clap.gif Way to rock that comp Jordan. You smoked Natalie!

Fatcat

Fatcat

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 7,954 posts
Well Hells bells even if it was a dumbed down version(not sure it was) Natalie has not won anything except a lucky guess on the tie breaker, so I am thrilled with the results tonight clap.gif

joyami

joyami

• LFU
  • 7,461 posts
Kevin isn't that bright, is he?

Shipp

Shipp

• Pip
  • 2,650 posts
QUOTE (Marty @ Sep 10 2009, 08:17 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
dance2.gif daisy.gif grouphug.gif

Hip Hip Hooray, party_smilie.gif cheshire.gif clap.gif rockon.gif Jordan party_smilie.gif

smassadi

smassadi

• Pip
  • 3,229 posts
party_smilie.gif celebrate good times cmon!

Snuggs

Snuggs

• Pip
  • 490 posts
WOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOO!!!
Way to go Jordan!!!!!!!!!!!

joyami

joyami

• LFU
  • 7,461 posts
Never doubted her for a minute. She rocks!!!

Fatcat

Fatcat

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 7,954 posts
She was soooo down after the last comp and she has redeemed herself, so happy for you animated_bouncy.gif Jordan

LenRay

LenRay

• Pip
  • 6,127 posts
QUOTE (Shipp @ Sep 10 2009, 09:15 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
To all us Jordan fans, dance2.gif

To all the NataLIE fans, blow.gif

Sure I'm gloating. So what. Jordan got 9 out of 10 with 18 seconds left. LIE got 5 out of 5 with 2 seconds left.

Please, no cards and letters about excuses for NataLIE, she lost the comp. Better go hide now hide.gif gotta a feeling I'm going to get bashed.

Let's gloat real good, Shipp!!!!! Jordan has years of volleyball training.....jeff won't know this until tues...that sucks...when will they split to j.h. idiots up?

kywildcat

kywildcat

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 3,689 posts
QUOTE (Yana @ Sep 10 2009, 09:26 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
LMFAO Kevin just said Jordan is from middle America... Since when is NC in the middle of America? I'm not saying he's dumb or anything, so before I get bashed, I like Kevin, I just thought that was funny...

Maybe he meant middle east coast....hmmmm.....nope, he's and idiot.

LenRay

LenRay

• Pip
  • 6,127 posts
Shipp, I'm sure nat and kev will be "studying" for five days...jordan should hang with them just to rag on them....

jammer

jammer

• LFU
  • 3,214 posts
VOTE FOR JORDAN!!

http://www.cbs.com/p.../americas_vote/

CeCiMom

CeCiMom

Forum Moderator

• 8,579 posts
Round 3 is always about the jury members... nothing to be studying, imo.

lvgal

lvgal

• Pip
  • 3,571 posts
No bashing here.........as far as the middle America thing............

I think Kevin is talking more about "personality" than locality............he knows that he (the "gay guy")
and the brat (little, lying, card playing twit) don't "represent most of America (lol)

Jordan's the sweet, hometown girl, girl next door........you know, someone, more people can "relate to"!

CeCiMom

CeCiMom

Forum Moderator

• 8,579 posts
I agree lvgal. She represents "middle america".

gsn

gsn

• Pip
  • 1,709 posts
QUOTE (gsn @ Sep 10 2009, 06:09 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
How to WIN BB 11 without a CLUE.................................................... of how to PLAY the GAME!!!

QUOTE (lvgal @ Sep 10 2009, 09:19 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Gee, maybe Jordan's been planning this all along, sandbagging 'till the end animated_rotfl.gif

I would love nothing more than to see her win, esp. after all the negativity that's been written about her.

Oh, yes, and what I've said about the brat from the start of the season............"CHOKE"
THAT's why she never walks away from the tables a winner (her own admission)

Uh I beleive I was the FIRST one on this thread to give Jordan credit for the WIN.... POST 417 wink.gif
But still maintain that she STILL really doesn't have a CLUE how to play this game!!! tongue.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users