Jordan

OmegaBetaZeta

• Replies 351
  • Created
  • Last Reply

After watching Natalie and Kevin talk about it being the Jeff and Jordan show, I am worried and do not want Kevin to win the 3rd part, because he will prolly take Natalie, but I am not sure about Natalie takin him, I don't know, but I am very worried about this after seein them talkon and soooo hope she (Jordan) can pull it off, she has been good on the questions before

well one thing is Jordan is quiet but I get the feeling she listens and files stuff away, so I hope she does good, Kevin, I think his ideas are a bit skeward, like him saying Jeff was playin Jordan, could effect the way he sees things and could cause him not to answer right, I don't know, it is a toss up

well one thing is Jordan is quiet but I get the feeling she listens and files stuff away, so I hope she does good, Kevin, I think his ideas are a bit skeward, like him saying Jeff was playin Jordan, could effect the way he sees things and could cause him not to answer right, I don't know, it is a toss up

The surprising thing is that Jordan might have a few votes on that Jury.

Nobody like Natalie and it appears she would benefit going to the final two with her. She'll get Michelle, Jeff and probably Lydia to vote for her. America's vote giveing her the win.

Keeping kevin would be her worst scenerio. He hasn't pissed off anyone on that jury and could win easily.

my fave part of the show was Natalie (almost in tears) explaining her loss to Julie and going on and on about how much she knows about the house blah blah and Julie cutting her off and saying yeah it was a mental and physical challenge LOL! And even after the show Natalie was still justifying her loss to Kevin and Jordan haha.

Absolute sweetest moment of the entire season!!!! Love it, love it LOVE IT!!!! And who says God doesn't get involved in BB? :smilielol::hahohi::giggle::pixiedust:

Go to your neutral corners....1....2....3.....4.....5 :boxing: Jordan, you smoked her ass!! Good for you sweet girl!!

I'll be the first to admit that I didn't think Jordan could win that one.

I love that you can come back and say that chicken dirt, I really have thought she had a chance and with the jury too, and so after seein the way they were about Natalie I was like ok then, she has a really great chance if Natalie goes with her, if it is Kevin I think it will be tighter and America will break a tie maybe and Jordan will win, I just do not want either Natalie or Kevin to get cold feet in taking Jordan because they think America loves her and will be voting, that is the scary part for me, Jordo has to pull out a win for herself on the 3rd part of the comp.

Just as I was checking out TV Guide to see if there were any old Monk or Flavor of Love reruns this Sunday along comes Jordo with a very

distinct WIN!!! yay!!! Girl is back in this game. She has been accused of floating but the other two had a lot of luck coming their way when

stronger players were being voted out first. There is no way anyone can accuse gnat or Kevin playing a good game. gnat's lies had driven

me out of viewership and Kevin's lack of backbone made me sorry for caring about him. I'm as surprised as anyone that Jordan got this

far but her sweetness has entertained me and I am so happy she may win. anybody but nat.

I love that you can come back and say that chicken dirt, I really have thought she had a chance and with the jury too, and so after seein the way they were about Natalie I was like ok then, she has a really great chance if Natalie goes with her, if it is Kevin I think it will be tighter and America will break a tie maybe and Jordan will win, I just do not want either Natalie or Kevin to get cold feet in taking Jordan because they think America loves her and will be voting, that is the scary part for me, Jordo has to pull out a win for herself on the 3rd part of the comp.

Totally agree with you , Fatcat..it would be such a cool finale for me to see Nat get booted next especially by Jordan because Nats been calling Jordan useless since the begining..it blew her mind when Jordan smoked her :party_smilie: GO JORDAN

CONGRATS to Jordan! Is it just me, or are we missing some of the usual posters in Jordan's thread? :animated_rotfl: I hope she pulls off the win for part three- if she does, she wins BB. Might make the finale worth watching live. It's a dilemma actually, because the turds have put the finale on the same night that TBL premieres, I think.

it was soooo awesome to have it happen like it did.

She's been playing the game all summer. Watching, listening, learning and being who she is. My fave HG's of all seasons I've watched.

Mine too, tonight was perfect we had whiney gnat and sweet Jordan. And having gnat try to make it sound like she should have won was funny.

Yeaaaaaa Jordon

Archived