Jordan

OmegaBetaZeta

i love you too

:2thumbsup:

• Replies 351
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hmm... don't see how it could be a crap shoot.

Jordon had to know the sequence of HOHs.... and be able to reset her thinking when she knew one ended up in the

wrong hole.

Nat may have known the order but couldn't keep it straight when her ball went into the wrong hole....

at least she said that kinda messed her up..... over and over again

Yes and it is true or false.

I don't think so. They have to choose which, of two choices, made a certain remark. Then they actually show that hg saying the remark. They always play the same one, and it's a crapshoot. Jordan may have a slight advantage as I think she got to know ppl more than kevin did, but still, the questions are so random.

OMG if Jordan went against Nat in the final two. if she can get Jeff, Lydia, and Michelle's vote She can win BB because America will vote for her! Anybody else agrees with this?! What are your thoughts?

hmm... don't see how it could be a crap shoot.

to not get into a pissing match

which i think it looks like this thread is going

it wasnt a crapshoot

i am wrong

i only thought crapshoot because no matter if you knew the answer the path the ball took could be random and go into the wrong hole

but i lose not a crapshoot

majority rules and it not really a big deal to me to have a pissing match about who is correct

i am wrong not a crapshoot

Kevin may be very confused by these questions because he spent so much time with Lydia and she was alwasy lying about what people were saying.

Jordan definitely won with her skill but I understood UVP meant that some of the balls almost got in or out by accident once in awhile being a slight factor, but not enough to win/lose.

Anyway:

Poll

Who are you voting for?

Jordan 100% [ 43 ]

Natalie 0% [ 0 ]

Total Votes : 43

Poll

Who are you voting for?

Kevin 93% [ 27 ]

Natalie 7% [ 2 ]

Total Votes : 29

Poll

Who Are You Voting For?

Jordan 98% [ 40 ]

Kevin 2% [ 1 ]

Total Votes : 41

early CBS forum results. http://www.cbs.com/forum/forums/show/357.page

I don't think so. They have to choose which, of two choices, made a certain remark. Then they actually show that hg saying the remark. They always play the same one, and it's a crapshoot. Jordan may have a slight advantage as I think she got to know ppl more than kevin did, but still, the questions are so random.

Yes you are right. I heard someone else say True or False and I thought that was the one I remembered. I remembered wrong. LOL

Yes you are right. I heard someone else say True or False and I thought that was the one I remembered. I remembered wrong. LOL

It's really the only comp I ever remember. ;)

The questions always go something like this: "Who said the biggest move of the game was Michele nominating Chima for eviction? ... Jeff or Russell?"

It's their opinion. Just a guess. A crapshoot. I hope Jordan's getting to know ppl helps her out enough that she can make an educated guess.

UVP, never be afraid to give your opinion and stick to it. If you think it's a crapshoot, then dab-nabbit it's a crapshoot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

come on i been here long enough to know i am not afraid to give my opinion

i was only one not afraid to say jordan was too dumb to evict in week 1 "now i am paying for it" :animated_rotfl:

i for last few season am trying to avoid pissing match that goes back and forth

usually in past when pissing match occurs here someone baits someone and the thread gets closed and warning level increases

i am trying to be a good solider of mortys :angel: and avoiding pissing matches if i can

i dont even respond to some of borderline racial comments like i have in the past

long time members remembers those wars :food-smiley-005:

i dont take bb as serious now to get into pissing matches

i rather sit back and watch other blood pressure raise and get their warning level increases

i see bb as a game and i post my opinion and move on

going back and forth for three pages is a thing of the past with me

i been on my best behavior i think for this season and most of last season

I'm actually shocked that Jordan did so well... very proud of her though. As much as I hate to say it, I think Kevin and Natalie have played smart games. However, I hope Jordan wins. She is very likable and has very little blood on her hands. I also think she played very honest unlike Natalie and Kevin.

Feeds are back and something went on. Jordan not in the room and Natalie working Kevin hard and saying now we know it was the Jeff & Jordan show. They must have had guests or seen something.

come on i been here long enough to know i am not afraid to give my opinion

i was only one not afraid to say jordan was too dumb to evict in week 1 "now i am paying for it" :animated_rotfl:

i for last few season am trying to avoid pissing match that goes back and forth

usually in past when pissing match occurs here someone baits someone and the thread gets closed and warning level increases

i am trying to be a good solider of mortys :angel: and avoiding pissing matches if i can

i dont even respond to some of borderline racial comments like i have in the past

long time members remembers those wars :food-smiley-005:

i dont take bb as serious now to get into pissing matches

i rather sit back and watch other blood pressure raise and get their warning level increases

i see bb as a game and i post my opinion and move on

going back and forth for three pages is a thing of the past with me

i been on my best behavior i think for this season and most of last season

I do remember the old days UPV, and you are a mellow Cat these days, but I always liked you back in the old days cause you always tell it like it is, and you called Jordan f2 right in the beginning

Archived