Jordan

OmegaBetaZeta

• Replies 351
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Natalies devil speech and her outfit that she wore to be hateful to Michelle is gonna bite her in the ass for sure, cause they sure did not miss the hot chocolate comp how she did shit, she did all that speech and the outfit to make herself look good somehow, and instead it will take her down further, I love it. Go Jordo :clap:

Jordan did an outstanding job!! I was sending plenty of positive energy her way as I'm sure many others were doing as well!

Congrats Jordan! You rocked the socks right off of Nat!!

Go Jordan, Go Jordan, Go Jordan...... :hurray:

IMO-

If it's Kevin and Jordan

Kevin gets Jessie's vote, Lydia's vote maybe Russell's

Jordan gets Michele, Jeff evicted HG and America's vote.

Nat can't even win a crap shoot comp. Jordan smoked, boiled, broiled, sauteed and stuck a fork in Nat.

Gnat knows it too. The only way she could make a case for herself would be to come clean on the lies,

or stick with her "I'm the most loyal person in the universe" crap. Either way, she's screwed.

IMO-

If it's Kevin and Jordan

Kevin gets Jessie's vote, Lydia's vote maybe Russell's

Jordan gets Michele, Jeff evicted HG and America's vote.

I think she may have this one in the bag, and I hope she does win the 3rd part as it will make her control her own destiny as she said last night she wanted to do as she is the only one SHE can count on, so true, so I think she is gonna try really hard

She's been playing the game all summer. Watching, listening, learning and being who she is. My fave HG's of all seasons I've watched.

She listens and probably will remember what each person has said in the house, jmo.

I agree Joy!!

I knew she could pull this off if she didn't let her nerves get to her. Her & Jeff use to go over the HOH lists all the time!

Yes, they did.

I use to see her study for hours on end. Jeff pushed her a little but it paid off. She is a fighter, that is for sure.

my fave part of the show was Natalie (almost in tears) explaining her loss to Julie and going on and on about how much she knows about the house blah blah and Julie cutting her off and saying yeah it was a mental and physical challenge LOL! And even after the show Natalie was still justifying her loss to Kevin and Jordan haha.

I don't know how much faith I have in Jordan remembering if things said or done in the house are true or false for the last comp. I didn't think she does well at remembering things in the house? GL to her anyways I'd love it if she did win.

Isn't the last comp where Julie asks, "Who said, "blah, blah, blah"....Russell or Jeff" (example)? The one with the most correct answers out of 7 is the winner.

yep

i actually think jordan beats kevin in part 3

just so i wont get hazed i did think she would win part 2 comp once i heard they changed up the format and went to live format and made it a crap shoot comp

but i am shocked with the ease of which she just destroyed natalie and time left

http://i25.tinypic.com/14o1728.png :food-smiley-005:

Actually it was both physical and mental comps not a crap shoot ;) And yes Jordan smoked nat :)

Actually it was both physical and mental comps not a crap shoot ;) And yes Jordan smoked nat :)

it was all three

it was all three

I love ya upv

I love ya upv

i love you too

Archived