Jordan

OmegaBetaZeta

• Replies 351
  • Created
  • Last Reply

LMFAO Kevin just said Jordan is from middle America... Since when is NC in the middle of America? I'm not saying he's dumb or anything, so before I get bashed, I like Kevin, I just thought that was funny...

Well Hells bells even if it was a dumbed down version(not sure it was) Natalie has not won anything except a lucky guess on the tie breaker, so I am thrilled with the results tonight :clap:

She was soooo down after the last comp and she has redeemed herself, so happy for you :animated_bouncy: Jordan

To all us Jordan fans, :dance2:

To all the NataLIE fans, :blow:

Sure I'm gloating. So what. Jordan got 9 out of 10 with 18 seconds left. LIE got 5 out of 5 with 2 seconds left.

Please, no cards and letters about excuses for NataLIE, she lost the comp. Better go hide now :hide: gotta a feeling I'm going to get bashed.

Let's gloat real good, Shipp!!!!! Jordan has years of volleyball training.....jeff won't know this until tues...that sucks...when will they split to j.h. idiots up?

LMFAO Kevin just said Jordan is from middle America... Since when is NC in the middle of America? I'm not saying he's dumb or anything, so before I get bashed, I like Kevin, I just thought that was funny...

Maybe he meant middle east coast....hmmmm.....nope, he's and idiot.

No bashing here.........as far as the middle America thing............

I think Kevin is talking more about "personality" than locality............he knows that he (the "gay guy")

and the brat (little, lying, card playing twit) don't "represent most of America (lol)

Jordan's the sweet, hometown girl, girl next door........you know, someone, more people can "relate to"!

How to WIN BB 11 without a CLUE.................................................... of how to PLAY the GAME!!!

Gee, maybe Jordan's been planning this all along, sandbagging 'till the end :animated_rotfl:

I would love nothing more than to see her win, esp. after all the negativity that's been written about her.

Oh, yes, and what I've said about the brat from the start of the season............"CHOKE"

THAT's why she never walks away from the tables a winner (her own admission)

Uh I beleive I was the FIRST one on this thread to give Jordan credit for the WIN.... POST 417 ;)

But still maintain that she STILL really doesn't have a CLUE how to play this game!!! :P

Like I said, sure it wasn't bashing Kevin in anyway, and you are prolly right, but it just struck me as funny, maybe cause I live right here near NC in Georgia...

Shipp, I'm sure nat and kev will be "studying" for five days...jordan should hang with them just to rag on them....

Hi Len, Jordan should, but she won't. All we are going to see and hear is NataLIE telling them, and us, over and over and over again how she could have won that comp. She even started before the end of the live show. Sore loser. :lol2:

Archived