Jordan's Hand

GingerSnaps

ask Jeff, he probably knows it better than anyone :)

How many past HGs actually visit the boards? Seems a year after BB most HGs try to go back to normal lives...

they peak when allstars comes around

they all pretty much shows up

How many past HGs actually visit the boards? Seems a year after BB most HGs try to go back to normal lives...

haha...I doubt it's that they try to get back to a normal life ...more likely it's that they are forced back into a "normal" life since their acting aspirations didn't pan out. After all...many have agents going in...very few ever get any real gigs out of the exposure.

As for Jordan's hands...hmmm...seems people don't care about her hands as much as they care about Natalie's. I'm glad her hands are now getting some attention...they deserve it! :rolleyes:

I'm guessing Jordan's reality show life line is coming to an end right about now... :glove:

oh...I was going to go there with my joke and I forgot to put that part in! I'm glad you did!! :lol:

I don't know much about Jordan's hands other than her nails look short and I thought maybe she bit them when nervous. Not her hands, her nails. More and more, I see Jordan headed home and damm glad to be done with it all. BB11 is rough. I would not have managed well at all.

you are all so right ! we should definetly discuss her hands. My contribution is that her hands are usually on her boobs. She also deserves a lot of credit for holding onto her key so long and not letting go to do a boob check.

If she puts as much effort into anything she will do in life as she had touching her boobs on tv, no doubt she will be successful.

In all seriousness , Jordan seems like one of the nicest, down to earth people . I think she is very kind and big hearted and I hope she has a happy and successful life .

Me too!!

Jordon's hand, Natalie's hand, Kevin's hand, Kevin standing sideways....

It's all water under the bridge now.

BB didn't acknowledge any rules not being followed to disqualify anyone from the Comp.

Tune in - next year for more of viewers dissatisfaction of how BB does what it wants to - - -

and we can speculate til the cows come home about why ?

Sighhh... but, I'll be tuning in next time around.

How about you ?

If she puts as much effort into anything she will do in life as she had touching her boobs on tv, no doubt she will be successful.

Jordan had just gotten her augmentation not long before she came into the house. Breast implants have to be massaged regularly for some time after the surgery to prevent Implant Capsule Contracture or Firmness. Whenever any material is inserted into the body, be it suture, metal (such as a total joint), plastic, or silicone, the body will respond with a non-specific reaction of scar formation to try to wall off the foreign material with a scar covering.

Jus' sayin.

Archived