Sign in to follow this  
Dade

Mika and Canaan

It's true I think, a few times I have given a head tilt to how he treats her... He was no support whatsoever on the slide, in fact he totally worked her into a frenzy.. I thought he was going to push her... Too pushy, not a good sign...

He did blow up her floaties.

Is it possible to kill someone using arm floaties?

i seriously think she would have done it if he would have backed off and stayed back. she was so close, even sitting at the mouth but then he came and freaked her out again. completely blame him that they lost.

i seriously think she would have done it if he would have backed off and stayed back. she was so close, even sitting at the mouth but then he came and freaked her out again. completely blame him that they lost.

Sorry but I can't blame him. He may not have handled her perfectly but she made the choice not to go down the slide. He went down the slide and waited down at the bottom of the slide and she chose to walk down those stairs.

I agree that he was pushy...but I also cannot figure out why you'd apply to be in a game that you KNOW is going to have height & water challenges. I'm sure if faced with water slide vs a million bucks. The money would win every time!!! :animated_rotfl:

Sorry but I can't blame him. He may not have handled her perfectly but she made the choice not to go down the slide. He went down the slide and waited down at the bottom of the slide and she chose to walk down those stairs.

I agree. I have a fear of heights and sometimes I have to do things in my time......... but that slide was at best a 30 second for the money drop.

Phobias or not, you're racing for a million dollars. One million dollars. You have also got the fact that the producers of the show will make sure nothing happens to you.

I feel sorry for the dude because a 30 second slide cost him a chance at a million dollars.

I sure don't feel sorry for him... Had he handled the situation rationally there may have been a better outcome... Freaking out doesn't help in a panic situation...

Then to top it all off, he goes down the slide and leaves her at the top...

Is the race more important than the relationship?

Funniest thing I've seen since the bathroom break loss.

This relationship is most likely over. Unless he is as forgiving as he implied in the comments afterward. This mistake will haunt them for a long time. Not just between them but between anyone who recognizes them.

That bathroom break one was brutal. But I don't feel bad for either of them. Not in the slightest.

oh yes, who can forget the "million dollar potty break"....I'd of let it run down my leg! Of course truthfully I'd of been wear depends!!