Sign in to follow this  
Dade

Zev and Justin

I hope it's just one of the usual misleading promos to make us think it's them. I would really hate to see them go out like that.

Well the commercial I saw last night showed Phil telling them if you don't find the documents, you are out of the race, so I'm pretty sure it's them. I wish it wasn't.

I know Erin, but my expression was a little more ..... should I say explainative!

Maybe it will all turn out okay - they might find the passports in time. Since CBS clearly WANTS us to think they are toast, maybe it'll turn out otherwise. I can hope, right?

I'm heartbroken.... I was really hoping since they pretty much spoiled it in the commercials that somehow they were going to find it and get back before the last team..... DOUBLE DAMN!!!!!

Yup, pretty much a whole bunch of bad words that I can't say on here is how to express how I feel about them being eliminated. This bites.

The only team with a personality! Now who?????? Guess the brothers.....

My first dib was the old couple. Then I jumped on Zev and Justin bandwagon. Now I am afraid to say I would like the brothers to win.

If I say it they will get eliminated. :lipsrsealed2:

Wow, I did not realize how I had become emotionally invested in this team until they were eliminated last night.

It seems unfair - they should have a 2nd chance. Put them on their own show, I don't know but fix it and make it right.

What I really want to know now is what happened to them "after the show" - did they find the passport? Is Zev still in Cambodia leading Geese through formerlly war torn hillsides?

PHIL - UNELIMINATE THEM - send home that annoying lawyer Lance. I demand a recount....

Cyclone, I watched elimination stations on cbs.com this am. They found the passport at the embassy. It had been turned in. They lost it at the monkey challenge as they had gone into another temple and as Justin pulled out his head lamp, the passport must of fallen out. They are sooooo bummed!!! As would I be! Now I have to hope it will be the brothers. Not to fond of any other teams...I'm with Marty though, if they go, I don't want to tie my star to another team for fear they will be eliminated as well. (Next would be Dad/Son)

Tom wasn't too bad, but I won't miss Gerrys drama... Could he have made a bigger scene about crawling over a log?

Tom wasn't too bad, but I won't miss Gerrys drama... Could he have made a bigger scene about crawling over a log?

King: Gerry (or Zev) has something called Asperger's Syndrome. Part of the Syndrome involves balance/coordination issues AND difficulty dealing with crowds. This particular roadblock was amazing to see how well he did. I believe we might have seen Zev actually working through his "disability" - which I suspect was further complicated by having just run from the previous challenge ("wrap") and the fact that Cambodia is located about 3 miles from the sun.

Suz: Thanks. I did go to CBS to watch the Elmination Station and I am just heartbroken that they were eliminated over the lost passport. Part of me hopes that they might still show up back in the race next week since they were not actually at the Elimination station but that appears to just be a pipe dream.

My first dib was the old couple. Then I jumped on Zev and Justin bandwagon. Now I am afraid to say I would like the brothers to win.

If I say it they will get eliminated. :lipsrsealed2:

Good idea sealing those lips Marty! :animated_rotfl:

well if all it takes for a team to leave is saying "out loud" your "cheering" for them, then I'll give that a whirl - LOL

Gooooo Lance & Keri

OR

Goooo Poker Chicks ( so uninterested in them cant even think of their names )

I really liked these two guys together. THey supported one another, and pretty much got along at all times. When the chips were down (and they couldn't find the passport), instead of fighting and blaming, they were supportive and kind to each other. Kind of a rarity on TAR, and I liked it. I am sad they are gone, and it really stinks because they had the leg WON! And I'm livid that the poker chicks (borrowing from Joni) have finished last TWICE now and the skanks are still there. BOOOOOOOOOOOO

I really liked these two guys together. THey supported one another, and pretty much got along at all times. When the chips were down (and they couldn't find the passport), instead of fighting and blaming, they were supportive and kind to each other. Kind of a rarity on TAR, and I liked it. I am sad they are gone, and it really stinks because they had the leg WON! And I'm livid that the poker chicks (borrowing from Joni) have finished last TWICE now and the skanks are still there. BOOOOOOOOOOOO

I know. It's like having Gnatalie and her evil twin sister still in the race. :animated_shocking:

Courtesy of: TV GUIDE, TODAYS NEWS: OUR TAKE

Amazing Race's Justin Takes the Blame for Losing Zev's Passport

Oct 12, 2009 07:26 PM ET by Joyce Eng

For the second time in three seasons, a lost passport did in a team on The Amazing Race. Friends Zev Glassenberg, 26, and Justin Kanew, 30, went from leg winners to disqualified racers after Zev's passport went MIA. "We saw [the season] when Toni and Dallas lost theirs. I guess misery loves company," Justin tells TVGuide.com. "I'm glad we weren't the only idiots!" So where and how did they lose the passport? Find out below, and see if Zev really is a duck whisperer.

TVGuide.com: In the Elimination Station clip, you retrieved the passport at the U.S. Embassy and figured out the passport fell out in a temple. What happened?

Justin: Yeah, the clue that took us to the monkey Roadblock said you had to be quiet when you're around the monks, so we assumed we had to go inside the monastery. It was really dark in there and I reached into my fanny pack to pull out a headlight and it must've slipped out then. When they told us where they found it, we realized what happened. It was so dark [the camera guys] couldn't even get what happened. It was probably 15 minutes after we checked in that we realized it was missing. But I take the blame!

TVGuide.com: You guys were so calm then and throughout the whole show. How did you keep your cool after that went down?

Zev: We were just doing our own thing and having fun with it. That's the way we ran our race. We didn't want to get angry or anything. Sometimes things just happen.

Justin: Zev was more calm than I was