Sign in to follow this  
Dade

Dan and Sam

Maybe we'll get to see their faces when they find out the brothers are gay. That should be fun. They are so sure they can read people. Ha.

OK...these 2 are actually really starting to irritate me...right up there with Erica who actually has been irritating me just a bit less.

OK...these 2 are actually really starting to irritate me...right up there with Erica who actually has been irritating me just a bit less.

I totally agree. I can't put my finger on it why. I just don't like them.

Their incessant whining?

Matching outfits?

I don't dislike them a lot but I know that I don't want them to win and yes, the incessant whining and matching outfits are a turnoff. :)

First of all, ALL teams dress alike. Erika & Brian in yellow, for example, and of course the Globetrotters. I don't understand why some people are bothered only in regards to this team.

First of all, ALL teams dress alike. Erika & Brian in yellow, for example, and of course the Globetrotters. I don't understand why some people are bothered only in regards to this team.

The outfits don't bother me. It has nothing to do with their sexual preference. It must be the whining.

I've seen far meaner people on AR than ANY still in competition on this season. I probably would have stolen the taxi just like they did. It was there; waiting. Why not? I'm not even certain which is which but I think the shorter of the two is Whine Central and I just don't like them. Next week, they could well be my favs. That's the way it is for me. At some point, the most competetive team emerges and IMO deserves the win - like them or not.

Hate these two more each week. Double crossing the Globetrotter was bad enough, but the whiney fighting with the clay golem thing was awful. I'd rather see Erika win.

Hate these two more each week. Double crossing the Globetrotter was bad enough, but the whiney fighting with the clay golem thing was awful. I'd rather see Erika win.

I agree Baron......these two are terrible. I hope they come in third.

jmho :pixiedust:

The whining and bickering was just too much. Hope they don't win.

I have no problem with their dirty play. In fact, I prefer it to the lovefest and sharing of information that usually happens on this show. Playing the game . . . what a concept. Way to go guys. And might I point out that even after Dan told Big Easy the word started with an "F", Big Easy was still handing in words that started with other letters.

When it gets down to 4 teams, it's every team for themselves.

I am immune to dirty play at this point in the game. One million is at stake and in sight. That said, these two can go home at any time as far as I am concerned. They grate on my nerves. Both. However, I think they are determined - as they should be - and stand as good a chance as any of winning unless karma bites them in the butt for their dirty play - same said for anyone guilty of same.

I still like these guys the best.

I hope they win but i am sure it will be Cheyenne and her partner.

I love love love what they did to the globetrotters....they deserve a bit of being screwed over just like they did to the other teams.

GO TEAM GAYBOYS.

I guess if you make it to the final three you deserve to be there. As much as they have argued this season I'm surprised they got this far. Maybe they can argue their way to second or third place tonight! :outfitted_pirate:

I just don't like them. If they win or lose, I still won't like them. None of the finalists are all that likeable IMO.