Dade

Eric and Lisa

eric_lisa.jpg

Eric and Lisa

Biography

Eric Paskel (41); Lisa Paskel (43)

Hometown: Encino, Calif. via Michigan

Relationship: Married Yoga Teachers

Eric and Lisa have been married for over 18 years. Both are vegans who have a passionate and fiery approach to their personal and professional lives and are extremely dedicated to helping others.

Eric and Lisa own four yoga studios and both serve as instructors. In addition to running their business, they teach classes and workshops where they deal with issues such as family crisis and addiction. Lisa describes what she does as, "helping people connect to their supreme self."

Lisa claims that Eric is much more easy-going, carefree and trusting of others while she has the ability to see people for what they really are

Hope I'm wrong but my gut feeling is that they will be annoying.

Both of them have a whole lot of 80's still showing......

I wonder if I'll like or dislike? I generally do okay with fellow 80's survivors.

Yah, they are going to try and be all zen-like, which will grate on nerves I am sure.

After BB is over, you and I have to talk!!! I need to raid your music stash!!!

oooooooohhhhhhmmmmmmm *wink*

Being vegan, some of the eating challenges may be difficult for them. Will they compromise their values?

:ribbonp:

Hate these 2 already. Hope one of the challenges is gutting a buffalo and wearing it's skin.

Was kind of hoping you had made it through... the other team is way more obnoxious than you seemed to be

ditto.

Not my first choice to go, but I'm quite sure I would have been rooting for them to be philiminated soon enough anyway.

How bad would that suck though - to not even get to start? Major bummer.

Yeah, when people ask them where they were able to travel to on TAR, they can say,,,,,,,,,um, nowhere! Not even the airport!

I guess this spiritual couple could have have used a third eye last night. Not sorry to see them gone. I think they probably just signed up to get to India so they could have said "namaste" to someone without fake boobs.

Didn't really get a chance to know them so not much emotion either way about them leaving BUT considering who the other couple was that it came down to I wish the yoga couple had of moved on.