Sign in to follow this  
Dade

Ericka and Brian

I cannot believe another Monday dawns and this irritating couple are still racing (or interracing???). I can't say it enough . . . I can't stand them.

If Meghan and Cheyne can't win I really hope it these two! I was so happy for them when they made it to the final 3, they looked shocked; I thought it was really cute.

I have to say Ericka was such a shrew and I feel so sorry for Brian. She even hit him when she was angry and yelled and threw tantrums. uggg

Yeah, she really was nasty tonight. If she could stay focused, they could easily have won tonight. I can't believe she hit him like that and screamed at him, when it was all her doing.

She really talked DOWN to him. Yet and still, nobody is holding a gun to the guy's head making him hang around. Or at least I don't see one. I'm thinking Brian likes mommy being mean to him. And her, how many personalities does that former Miss America have in her bag?

I agree slim. I got the impression that Ericka is the perfect woman for him. He likes the abuse and that is his comfort zone. He likes playing the role of the sweet guys that loves his wife and he lives in his own fantasy world. (at the same time she is yelling and hitting him)

She always said that she hoped her family would accept Brian after they watched and saw what a good husband/partner he was. I think she should have been worried about his family seeing what a b*tch she is and maybe changing their opinion of her. I'm so glad they came in last.

I had a panic attack at first when they took the lead but i just told myself that she no doubt will have yet another meltdown during a challenge and lose their lead. Go figure...I was right! I am also very glad they came in last.

She always said that she hoped her family would accept Brian after they watched and saw what a good husband/partner he was. I think she should have been worried about his family seeing what a b*tch she is and maybe changing their opinion of her. I'm so glad they came in last.

I agree 100%!!!!! I thought the very same thing!

:pixiedust:

I had a panic attack at first when they took the lead but i just told myself that she no doubt will have yet another meltdown during a challenge and lose their lead. Go figure...I was right! I am also very glad they came in last.

When they were ahead I was pacing the floor saying no no no no no......

When they were ahead I was pacing the floor saying no no no no no......

LOL! I was saying "crap crap crap" over and over! :censored:

LOL! I was saying "crap crap crap" over and over! :censored:

Is that really what you were saying TCS!? :giggle:

I was actually rooting for them to win until I saw how childish she was behaving, so I'm glad they came in 3rd.

Is that really what you were saying TCS!? :giggle:

I was actually rooting for them to win until I saw how childish she was behaving, so I'm glad they came in 3rd.

I wasn't rooting for them, but I hated the brothers, so I wanted them to win till she started whining.

I kept thinking that something very odd was going-on with the final comp because Brian and Ericka could easily have won the million had she not morphed into super crazy mode. It is there for them to see in blazing video. She GAVE the win away.

Yes her meltdown's were their downfall more then one time. She must be one horrible woman to like with.

She needs to learn the art of COMPOSURE.

You took the words right outta my mouth Jersey......