Sign in to follow this  
Dade

Ericka and Brian

Every freakin week there is something new that she "doesn't do" She "dosen't do" water, she "doesn't do" heat, she "doesn't do" money. UGH!!!! I hope they go next week so she can add another "doesn't do" to the list - win The Amazing Race!

OMG I was on my knees praying that this woman would go home. I was rooting for the poker skanks because I can not stand this woman. Her husband is no winner but he deserves a medal for being married to her.

ewwwwwww I can't stand her.

Am I wrong or did another team give her the number of bells in the tower (62)

If this is true she is one freaking dingbat.

Am I wrong or did another team give her the number of bells in the tower (62)

If this is true she is one freaking dingbat.

you are wrong! :giggle: But Sam did give the number to the poker chick.

my original take on her was "diva" and she proved it....also she definetly proved she had bats in her bellfee <sp>

She drives me crazy....everything is all about her her her....I wish SHE would go away.

They got so effing lucky this week! I am happy they stayed though. I hope they come back and kick butt during the next leg; I want them or Meghan and Cheyne to win the race.

I thought she acted a bit better this week and I was actually pulling for her to stay. That was a difficult and very physical competition and she finished without too much complaining. I was impressed. I agree that he is a saint but at the same time I think that living with a saint 24/7 could be a tad wearing. Maybe I just dislike the brothers more than her.

I can't stand this team and I'm getting frustrated that they're so lucky. They should have been gone weeks ago.

I can't stand this team and I'm getting frustrated that they're so lucky. They should have been gone weeks ago.

ditto ditto ditto

Ditto the ditto.

I did think she was a bit better this week, but then I believe she said 'ridonculous', about the challenge at the opera house, or whatever it was. Not a fan of combined words to begin with. They absitively make me groan. But I'm not even sure what ridonculous is. Ridiculous, and what? And why do I care?

Arrrgh-- like I needed another reason to be annoyed by Miss 'Brian..... BRIAN...."

Still don't like these two. Their we shall overcome bit it just annoying.

Well of the teams we have left, this is my second favorite. Meghan and Cheyne (However you spell it) are my first, just because they are a strong competetive team. I have no use for the whiney brothers.

Still don't like these two. Their we shall overcome bit it just annoying.

Thank you! I'm glad I'm not the only one that isn't a fan!

She doesn't bother me as much as she has. He is vanilla but man, that guy is pure positive-thinking personified. I liked that he kept them in the server comp and overruled her wish to bail. She would NEVER have finished the statue comp. NEVER. I like them okay and it would not bother me to see them win (neither would it bother me to see Megan /Cheyne win). No faves this time.

I wanted her to do the one with the phones.... after the bell debacle I could only imagine how she would have done on this one :animated_rotfl:

I wanted her to do the one with the phones.... after the bell debacle I could only imagine how she would have done on this one :animated_rotfl:

I would have loved to see her do the phone one AND the plaster one. phooey.

I just don't like Brian's the world is beautiful and vanilla and chocolate are going to conquer together. puke

Thanks for that !!

guess no one started a discussion thread so i'll just post in here

ANYONE but these 2 for the win -