Sign in to follow this  
Dade

Ericka and Brian

ericka_brian.jpg

Ericka and Brian

Biography

Ericka Dunlap (27); Brian Kleinschmidt (27)

Hometown: Nashville, Tenn.

Occupation: Ericka (Entertainer/Miss America 2004) / Brian (Marketing Tour Manager)

Relationship: Married

Ericka and Brian Kleinschmidt are excited to be the first married interracial team on The Amazing Race. They have a singular game plan in mind

Oh ZuZu settle down. LOL

Since this is the first couple I have looked at I better not get too excited. They seem like a nice couple though.

She's beautiful!! Their last name is super hard to pronouce. They seem nice. My only question, what is it with girls who give in to a guy who has chased them for so long???

This will be the team I am rooting for.

Not only are they hometown folks but they are really just good people.

:smitten: Love Team Nashville. Go Bericka

She seems like she might be a little difficult for a partner.

I thought she had some funny lines last night, especially "guess what I'm gonna have for dinner" when talking to the ducks. I liked that they never gave up on any of the challenges. I hope they do well.

She tries to come off as a sweet Miss America, but I saw the b*tch emerge. She was not supportive of her husband's inability to finish the Wasabi challenge in one try, yet she got mad again at him when she couldn't do her duck challenge immediately. My take on this team: She's the boss and he's whipped.

Not really feeling the love for this team at all. She came across as quite a meanie pants and not supportive at all. With the whole wasabi thing instead of saying encouraging things to help him out she says it should have been me doing this challenge. Yeah...I bet she would have had an issue with it as well. She didn't do well at all with the ducks but I found him to be more supportive. Overall my feeling is just blah with this couple.

So far they've shown that interracial couples can be just as condescending and unsupportive of each other as any other couple.

She's absolutely gorgeous! And I actually was more annoyed with him than I was with her. He seems like he's mad whipped and I just can't respect a guy like that.

So far they've shown that interracial couples can be just as condescending and unsupportive of each other as any other couple.

LOL!

I thought Ericka was annoying. And I can't believe no one else has commented on the thong thing yet! WTF??? Why do people think we want to see their underwear? I don't think it's attractive at all. And from a former Miss USA???

I thought Ericka was annoying. And I can't believe no one else has commented on the thong thing yet! WTF??? Why do people think we want to see their underwear? I don't think it's attractive at all. And from a former Miss USA???

I saw that too and thought the exact same thing about the thong! LOL

I loved when they choose the Zebra and then referred to themselves as "Team Zebra".

Not sure if that is even politically correct today but it was funny.

Has she done anything, other than bitch and whine?? He sure is pw'ed...

She did do a roadblock early on - it was herding the ducks (I think it was ducks). She was a complete mess doing it though and had a major meltdown. But mostly she whines, bitches, and watches Brian do the work.

She sat making stupid faces during the whole bong building challenge...

Yah, putting the hoses on and insisting that the colors didn't matter was a real smooth move...... she isn't much help.... looks like she has a meltdown next week.. lets hope that ends them

She is an irritating prima donnna.