Sign in to follow this  
Dade

Garrett and Jessica

garrett_jessica.jpg

Garrett and Jessica

Biography

Garrett Paul (28); Jessica Stout (27)

Hometown: Santa Cruz, Calif. / Larkspur, Calif.

Relationship: Dating On and Off

One word to describe this team is passionate. Garrett and Jessica met in Barcelona, Spain while on a yearlong study abroad program and have been dating on and off for seven years

Oh, I predict they will be fighting like cats and dogs. Could be very entertaining, though.

Both are well traveled it could do them well in the race. I bet the quibble and bicker and fall apart because of it.

major break up #4 happens on TAR. LOL

I'm sorry to see them go so soon...would of rather some others, but their Phileminated!!

^^^Def. would have rather seen Miss America and her boy toy go first, but I wasn't terribly invested in this couple either. He seems a little impatient, and she seems a little frazzled (not sure that's the word I wanted but it's the only thing I can come up with right now).

He made a comment during the duck challenge, that he couldn't calm her down. I didn't see him do much that I would have considered calming. I just saw him yelling at her. What I saw him doing would not calm me down either.

Does all that yelling on the sidelines by their partners ever really help? I think I would find it annoying, even if it was all positive, and incredibly frustrating if they were trying to tell me what to do, and it was not helpful at all. A few helpful hints would be ok, but the constant coaching would drive me nuts.

I'm not heart broken they are gone, but there are several other teams I would rather have seen gone before them.

That's it exactly... while I'm not heartbroken it was them, I just wanted others out before them, like the beauty queen HAHAH

Didn't bother me that they got eliminated, would have preferred the beauty queen. But hey, all my favs made it through!

another TAR dream crushed. oh well

I'm glad they're gone, he seemed like a butt head. My advice to Jessica is RUN!!!!!