Sign in to follow this  
Dade

Flight Time and Big Easy

I figured it out just looking at the letters.... he should have kept trying.... not sorry to see them go at all.....

I guess if you're making a ton of money, it would be a little easier to support one another and not get angry. I can't imagine giving up on the combinations for a 5 letter word! They were nice guys, though, and best wishes to them.

Soooo glad they are gone...hello reading is fundamental!

I love that Sam and Dan screwed them....just like they did to Cheyene when they took their time climbing down the platform during the wire challenge and the way they spoke to the one girl who was scared to go down the water slide.

I love the look on his face when Sam was like sorry i can tell you it begins with an F.

So that means they only had to figure out a 4 letter word instead of 5!

good ridence....globetrot your way back to harlem!

Yep, sorry to see the globetrotters go. They were fun to watch this season. It seems to happen all the time, the team you like all season pulls up short.

I liked Flight and Easy - they were fun - but am still amazed that they made it as far as they did. They should do Big Brother.

OMG, they wouldn't last a half a day in the BB house! I missed last week's TAR, so I didn't see them leave the show.

I liked Flight and Easy - they were fun - but am still amazed that they made it as far as they did. They should do Big Brother.

I think they would get eaten alive in the Big Brother house, they def aren't cut out for it imo.