Sign in to follow this  
Dade

Flight Time and Big Easy

I have no problem with how they handled the situation; however, I could have done without Canaan's attempt to throw her down the slide.

IMO, she was just doing the "I can't do it" crocodile tears for show. The woman was wearing water wings for Pete's sake. While she was walking up the stairs, she should have just said, "Nope, not gonna do it" instead of sporting her bathingsuit and causing a scene.

Maybe because I tackled my irrational fears when I was 6 years old, but I just didn't buy it. If Cannan was smart, he would have wrapped his shirt around her eyes so she couldn't see and just sent her down.

These two are a couple of TURDS!

And you know you cant polish a turd!

What a couple of f---wads! Poor sportsmanship all the way around.

Hope they are globe trotted right out of there next elim

Yah, I am still liking them. There are worse teams left.... *poker chicks*

I do too Erin..

I probably would of done something similar phyic wise to Mika if I had been there too! Hell its a millon bucks were talkin about!

Who would have thought that two of the Harlem Globetrotters would make it this far on The Amazing Race and have so much fun doing it?! Catch all their adventures Sundays at 8pm on CBS!

These two are a couple of TURDS!

And you know you cant polish a turd!

What a couple of f---wads! Poor sportsmanship all the way around.

Hope they are globe trotted right out of there next elim

Under normal circumstances I truly believe they would have NEVER behaved the way they did. BUT. There's a million bucks on the line. They did not violate any game rules.

Nice people finish last. To come that far and not use every tool legaly possible to stay in the race would be a shame. She's got a problem, EXPLOIT IT.

There was no doubt in my mind that Flight Time caused the collision with Sam & Dan. After making the mistake of going the wrong way to the pit stop, they couldn't stand the thought of coming in behind the brothers and tried to pass them on a very narrow wooden path. They've always said they could beat any team in a foot race (and I'm sure they can), but they couldn't beat the narrowness of the path and therefore tried to push their way past.

I'm liking them less this morning.

Flight Time and Big Easy. I will be amazed if they win this thing but Luck is clearly their last name. As for Sam and Dave.........the little dark-haired guy certainly is a whiny thing.

I like these guys but I agree there was no way to pass the brothers on that narrow and slippery path. In fact someone could have been hurt. Basketball is a non-contact sport so Big E should have known better. Maybe as a Globetrotter he's not used to losing.

I was totally cracking up when Flight Time was doing his dance and singing opera. Too funny.

I like Flight and Easy or I find them entertaining or something or less obnoxious than "Cheyne, where areeeeeeeeeeeeeeee you Cheyne?" or the others - none of them are all that wonderful.

At least these two support each other and seem to enjoy their surroundings. That's why I like them and hope they win.

I used to like them but for some reason I just can't seem to really root for any one team. I don't really like them anymore and pushing Dan or Sam or whoever was pretty rude.

FRANZ dammit, FRANZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

I'm bummed. At least these two did not fight and argue all the time. I wish them well.

I hear ya, Stevea. I was disappointed to see them go. Damn that double crossing assclown Dan.

They deserved to go. They were not big in the brain department. They were fun to have around though.

Taking a 4-hour penalty instead of figuring out a 5 letter word? They deserved to be eliminated for that alone. I have no problem with Flight Time, but Big Easy is a Big Idiot.

I liked how nice they were to each other. Supportive; regardless. I thought they were humdrum players but entertaining; always. I wonder how they managed to reach 4th place but was sad to see them go even though it was definitely time.

I would definitely be pals with these two over anybody else currently in the race.

Now that they're gone I'm going to miss them.......I hated how Dan and Sam $crewed them over.......

jmho :pixiedust:

Taking a 4-hour penalty instead of figuring out a 5 letter word? They deserved to be eliminated for that alone.

ITA

if your willing to take the risk of losing with a 4 hour penalty, why not take the same risk that maybe in 3 hours you'd FINALLY figure out a 5 letter word ?!

that was pathetic - wonder if he ever figured out what the word was