Sign in to follow this  
Dade

Flight Time and Big Easy

herbert_nathaniel.jpg

Herbert and Nathaniel

Biography

Herbert Lang (32); Nathaniel Lofton (28)

Hometown: Brinkley, Ark. / New Orleans

Relationship: Teammates

Their athletic talent brought these two friends together five years ago when they met at the Harlem Globetrotters training camp. While getting to know each other, Herbert and Nathaniel discovered that their occupation and need to entertain others were not the only things they had in common. They both live in Louisiana, have two children and shared the same college basketball coach.

Recently, Herb and Nate lost one of their best friends and teammate, Chris Richardson, who passed away in December

These two look like fun. And one is from the place I long to be from - New Orleans. Another pair I'm looking forward to watching. Wonder how they'll fit in the taxi's? Hee hee

No joke - 6'9" is gonna be a tight squeeze in a lotta places.

Looks like they will be a lot of fun. Working well as a team should be one of their strengths.

:ribbonp:

WOO HOOOOOO! I love it when someone on the race is from my home town, The Big Easy (I'm having a fried oyster po-boy as I type)

At 6'9 he's gonna have fun on those coach flights and taxi's as mentioned sbove. Their knowledge of the world should be a HUGE advantage to them.

Their personalities say they will not be the race's most hated team....

I wish them well.

I prefer shrimp po-boys, just sayin...

Do ya like mynez on your po-boy dawlin' ?

Another of my favs....love this team and holy crapola is big Easy tall. He looked so funny and gigantic walking down the streets of Japan...too funny!

They were pretty hilarious last night, they seem like really sweet guys.

About the height, I've never watched TAR before so idk, but do they usually have to squeeze into a lot of places during the race?

My globetrotters came in first tonight. Hooray for them.

I pick them for the winners !!! :food-smiley-005:

Definitely one of my two fave teams- Go FT and BE!

I really want this team to be one of my favs but, so far, they haven't been as entertaining as I expected. The "doing this for my dead father" routine is so cliche and gets real tired real soon. I want them to be better than that. Come 'on guys. Bring the funny.

Still feeling strong love for these 2 guys!! Woohoo on coming in first this leg!!!

I just hope it's one of the sucky couples that loses their passports and not one of my faves (my faves = Zev & Justin, Sam & Dan, and the Globetrotters). I hope diaper boy is out next week too. I can't stand Keri either -- her voice just grates on my nerves!

Me, too! I really hope it's Lance and Keri.

so far these guys are boring.

although I think they could have outrun those two when they were following right behind, but with elimination on the line, they had to take that shot, I think.

I know I'm probably alone in this, but I think it was kinda mean of them to do that to Mika. It was obvious that she wasn't going to go down that slide, they could have waited quietly and gotten the same result imo. I think I expected more from them because they're on a team...I thought they would be good sports. (after all, it was his own stupidity that cost them their lead, if they lost they would have only had his dumbass to blame. lol)

While it was not their finest hour I think I might have done the same - they are playing a game for a million dollars and minutes make the difference.

Plus, if Mika was playing nice then she would have gotten up from the slide and let them pass while she worked thru her personal issues.