Sign in to follow this  
Dade

Lance and Keri

Don't know when this show was taped, but I hope Lance & Keri made it home just in time to watch their Red Sox be swept by the Anaheim Angels in post season baseball.

I don't think I've ever seen a couple as inept at they were at following directions. I kept wanting to scream at them to pay attention. I'm glad they're gone though they were actually bearable to listen to last night.

I think they got a better edit last night...I found them tolerable and their previous ineptness seemed almost bumblingly humoresque.

So, how many lawyers does it take to screw in a lightbulb?

None, Lance is still searching for the light in question!

Keri I can tolerate, Lance I cannot.

Lucky me.

Courtesy of: DIGITAL SPY

'Amazing Race' couple get married

Tuesday, October 20 2009, 1:23pm EDT

By Tim Parks, Entertainment Reporter

Amazing Race contestants Keri Morrione and Lance Layne have confirmed that they are now married.

The couple, who were eliminated on Sunday night's episode after getting lost in Dubai, told DS that they wanted to test their relationship while on the programme.

"We're married!" Morrione said. "So we don't need therapy - we can just watch the show."

Layne continued: "It definitely was equivalent to five years of marital stress, I would say."

Morrione added: "It was an eye-opening experience. And, it gave us both a tremendous kind of respect for how each other processes stress in competition and how we handle adverse situations."

The Amazing Race continues next Sunday on CBS.