Dade

Lance and Keri

lance_kerri.jpg

Lance and Keri

Biography

Lance Layne (41); Keri Morrione (33)

Hometown: Salem, Mass./ Peabody, Mass.

Relationship: Engaged

Lance and Keri have been dating each other for over two years. Lance proposed this winter, and the two are planning to be married soon. Both are looking to the Race to test their relationship, communication skills and their physical breaking points.

Lance and Keri are very athletic, love animals and the outdoors. Some of their fondest memories include recent vacations in Jamaica and the Dominican Republic, and they are now looking forward to traveling around the world together.

Lance, a self-made trial attorney and black belt in karate, has an

Hmmmm, I don't have a good feeling about these two (especially him) either.

My Prediction: He'll yell, she'll cry. We'll think she should leave him, she'll walk down the aisle on schedule.

I think I will like them.

I don't have a good feeling either. Lance and his "uber agressive" personality and all. I also hate when ppl use TAR to test their relationship. Blah!

I also see him as the one most likely to have an "incident" with another team. There's always one every season.

:ribbonp:

Boston Red Sox fans. . . 'nuff said. They must be retahded. It would be wicked awesome if they went out first.

ewwww he is not the type of guy I would want to hang with.

I do NOT like this couple at all.

I almost got my wish. They were the last team to find a correct license plate at the starting line. So they weren't eliminated. At least my Yankees clinched the American League East championship by sweeping the Red Sox this weekend!! (just had to get that in there)

Oh my....these 2 irritate the crapola right out of me. I hope they are the next to go. I did get a few good chuckles at their expense last night though. Seriously, watching the freak out trying to find the clue that they already had in their hands and then when they went IN the building looking for the clue and it was outside...hahaha. I hope they keep their stupidity up and get sent home.

I am already rooting for them to lose. I was sooooooo hoping they would have been out yesterday.

They are like aluminum foil on an old filling.

I was so disappointed when they weren't the last team yesterday, I really wanted to see them go home. :closedeyes:

You all forgot their first blunder last night . . . when they got their first clue and thought they were already in Ho Chi Minh City. I told you they were retahded.

Definitely not one of my fav teams. Wouldn't mind if they left sooner rather than later.

No doubt they will leave sooner than later.

I am trying to figure out how you become a "self made" trial attorney. At least you got to figure the law firm is guiding him.

That karate kick at the mat was pure gold...

Phil was like "wtf??"

I posted this in the Zev thread also....

If you watch the interview with Ross, Zev and Justin really like Lance and Keri. So did the older couple before them. No one has bad to say about them, just that the persona that Lance shows on the show is a little over the top but he's really a great guy... go figure!