Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TV Fan Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Maria and Tiffany

• Please log in to reply
38 replies to this topic

symanticc

symanticc

• Pip
  • 109 posts
QUOTE (jersey721 @ Sep 28 2009, 08:23 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
They look weird with the rolling luggage instead of the backpacks. Don't particularly like these 2, but I will say I was impressed when Tiffany was recognized in the Tokyo airport.

strangely enough they have backbacks in the picture at the start of the thread. They must have change their mind. They obviously travel so it must have felt more confortable.

BBinSavannah

BBinSavannah

• Pip
  • 1,825 posts
I think they're backpacks may also have wheels.

erinjs

erinjs

• Pip
  • 13,891 posts
WHY! Why is my team gone and you come in last and get to stay. WHY

SueZqueZ

SueZqueZ

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 4,191 posts
totally agree Erin..

KingOfRealityTV

KingOfRealityTV

• Pip
  • 7,647 posts
They should stick to poker...

SugarB

SugarB

• Pip
  • 9,527 posts
I still can't believe they have now finished last TWICE, and they are still there. Go away poker chicks.

stevea11

stevea11

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 2,904 posts
I think they are running out of chips and there "game" will soon be over.
Hope they have better luck at the tables! animated_bouncy.gif

SugarB

SugarB

• Pip
  • 9,527 posts
Nah, they'll probably finish last again - on the next non elimination leg. BLECH

itsnotbb9

itsnotbb9

• Pip
  • 1,087 posts
I think I'm one of the only people in the world who actually likes these girls. I like Tiffany more than Maria, but they're still one of my favorite teams. hide.gif

SugarB

SugarB

• Pip
  • 9,527 posts
No need to hide! You can like the poker skanks if you want! partytime.gif

Marty

Marty

• Pip
  • 32,357 posts
I don't really dislike them but like to call them out on their lies.... and their skankiness. They are OK really.

I really can't find anything I really really don't like about any team this season.

SugarB

SugarB

• Pip
  • 9,527 posts
I probably dislike Lance and whatshername the most -- he's just obnoxious, and she has such an annoying voice. Miss America irritated me week one or two, but not as much lately.

jersey721

jersey721

• Pip
  • 3,268 posts
These 2 don't annoy me as much as I thought they would. I don't mind them still being around. The team that has surprisingly moved up to 2nd on my annoyance list is Brian & Ericka. It goes without saying that Lance & Keri are #1. But I've had enough of the interracial references shoved down my throat. It's not the 1950's, no one cares anymore.

With that said, Maria & Tiffany are more lucky than good racers. I can't see them lasting too much longer.

jersey721

jersey721

• Pip
  • 3,268 posts
These girls deserve their due props today. They kicked butt on the rowing challenge, but especially the gold challenge. Luck played no part in their move up in the placement. Sam & Dan were the lucky ones to team up with them.

Very impressive. I'm liking this team more & more each week.

itsnotbb9

itsnotbb9

• Pip
  • 1,087 posts
They kicked butt this week! I was so happy to see them finish this leg in second place. I think my two favorite teams are these girls and Meghan and Cheyne. And I think I kinda have a crush on Tiffany...wub.gif

Twister

Twister

• Pip
  • 112 posts
I don't think these girls have ever chopped wood, because I'm thinking if Tiffany had wound up and swung that mallet like an axe they'd have been able to ring that bell. Maria's attempts were just pathetic.

itsnotbb9

itsnotbb9

• Pip
  • 1,087 posts
I miss them! sad.gif

JEDI

JEDI

Forum Moderator

• 13,055 posts
Q&A with poker player Tiffany Michelle
Michelle hoping for another good run at this summer's World Series of Poker

By Case Keefer (contact)

Saturday, April 3, 2010 | 2:05 a.m.

Last summer was no ordinary three months for Tiffany Michelle.

Michelle

JEDI

JEDI

Forum Moderator

• 13,055 posts
Win a Date with Poker Pro Tiffany Michelle
By Tom Jenkins - Apr 13th, 2010

On April 28th, the USA-friendly online poker site UB.com is offering members an opportunity to win a once-in-a-lifetime date with sponsored pro Tiffany Michelle through a unique freeroll. The tournament also features a $2,000 prize pool.

Michelle is a former contestant on the CBS reality series

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users