Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TV Fan Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Maria and Tiffany

• Please log in to reply
38 replies to this topic

Dade

Dade

Chat Host

• LFU
  • 12,888 posts

Maria and Tiffany
Biography
Maria Ho (26); Tiffany Michelle (25)
Hometown: Arcadia, Calif./ Los Angeles
Relationship: Professional Poker Players

These two female professional poker players have been best friends for three years, and were also the last women standing in the World Series of Poker Championship Event in 2007 and 2008. From Vegas to Monte Carlo, the two have competed against the toughest fields across the world and hold their own playing for high stakes in a male-dominated sport.

Maria is currently ranked 33rd in the Top 100 Women's All Time Money list among poker players and finished 38th out of 6,358 people in the 2007 World Series of Poker Championship Event.

Tiffany, who is known throughout the poker community as "Hot Chips," fell into poker via Hollywood home games that she played with fellow actors while working in film and television. At the 2008 World Series of Poker Championship Event, Tiffany broke records when she finished 17th out of 6,844 players, the largest field ever conquered by a female in live tournament history.

Maria was born in Taipei, Taiwan, and moved to the United States with her family when she was just four years old and is fluent in Mandarin Chinese. Maria graduated from the University of California, San Diego with a degree in communication and a minor in law. When she is not busy traveling the poker tournament circuit, Maria enjoys singing with her sister's band, "Another Sky."

Born with a love for the stage and competition, Tiffany naturally found her way into competitive sports, pageants and the college Speech & Debate team. She got her start in theatre at the age of 10 and began performing and touring with shows across the country. A far departure from poker, Tiffany is a former beauty queen, having held the titles Miss Teen Newhall, Miss Teen Santa Clarita Valley and was a finalist in the Miss Teenage California where she was named Miss Congeniality.

As a team, these two are well traveled, extremely competitive, strong-minded, savvy players who can deal with any hand they are dealt. Even though they are known as two of the hottest young females in poker, they are willing to put pretty aside when it is time to battle it out.

CBS

SugarB

SugarB

• Pip
  • 9,493 posts
Poker players, okay.

Marty

Marty

• Pip
  • 31,633 posts
Don't like them. I don't know why but I don't.

ZuZuMamou

ZuZuMamou

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 3,242 posts
At least CBS tried to mix up the 'cheerleader/beauty queen' team this year. Poker players and brunette. Not sure how they'll do but they both seem to be outgoing and fun.

ElleNaturelle

ElleNaturelle

• Pip
  • 5,503 posts
WTF is up with all these poker players coming out? I hated Annie. I can't stand Natalie. I think I'm going to pass on these seemingly annoying little chicks.

erinjs

erinjs

• Pip
  • 13,891 posts
As long as they aren't like Natalie. But I do like the non blonde *or redhead* all girl team.

BBinSavannah

BBinSavannah

• Pip
  • 1,825 posts
I watch the poker games on tv and I love Tiffany Michelle! She certainly stands up to the men, that's for sure. I don't know about Maria but Tiffany Michelle will be fun to watch!

King123

King123

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 11,026 posts
Final 4.

stevea11

stevea11

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 2,686 posts
I dunno 'bout deze two. As long as they don't come off as flirty or diva I guess they will do. I know some poker players who will cut your throat for the last nickel your poor mamma has! If they use that stratagy plus their overseas expierence they might wind up being this years bad girls.

Bad Girls, Bad Girls, Whatcha Gonna Do
Whatcha Gonna Do When They Come For You cartoon_tinkerbell.gif

Marty

Marty

• Pip
  • 31,633 posts
Attention HOs

erinjs

erinjs

• Pip
  • 13,891 posts
You got lucky.... should have been eliminated.

Marty

Marty

• Pip
  • 31,633 posts
busted. I can't wait for them to be outed to everyone. tee hee

jersey721

jersey721

• Pip
  • 3,146 posts
They look weird with the rolling luggage instead of the backpacks. Don't particularly like these 2, but I will say I was impressed when Tiffany was recognized in the Tokyo airport.

superstaaar

superstaaar

• Pip
  • 468 posts
Something about these two...I am not liking them at all. They completely lucked out last night and should have been the ones to go.

Oleander

Oleander

• Pip
  • 312 posts
They're hard to like but I think its for the same reason I disliked Annie Duke on Celebrity Apprentice- the big egos. But then I guess you need that confidence, competitiveness and utter belief in yourself as the best to be a good poker player. I'm going to try to keep my dislike of them from influencing my desire for them to be eliminated early. I'd rather see Lance go.

nemille

nemille

• Pip
  • 650 posts
I had no opinion of them until they started commenting on the other teams during the segment where they were talking about reading people. I can't remember exactly what they said but they said something nasty about Zev and thats when I decided that I did not like them.

erinjs

erinjs

• Pip
  • 13,891 posts
Yah, I`m not too fond of them either.

Nicholle

Nicholle

• Pip
  • 137 posts
I'm not a fan, I hope they leave soon.

symanticc

symanticc

• Pip
  • 109 posts
They seem to be the Russell H of Amazing Race but not nearly as bad. In any event they got a break with an easy speedbump

symanticc

symanticc

• Pip
  • 109 posts
QUOTE (Nicholle @ Sep 28 2009, 07:10 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I'm not a fan, I hope they leave soon.

I have a feeling they are too smart to leave soon. They are getting many posts I wonder why.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users