Sign in to follow this  
Dade

Maria and Tiffany

I still can't believe they have now finished last TWICE, and they are still there. Go away poker chicks.

I think they are running out of chips and there "game" will soon be over.

Hope they have better luck at the tables! :animated_bouncy:

Nah, they'll probably finish last again - on the next non elimination leg. BLECH

I think I'm one of the only people in the world who actually likes these girls. I like Tiffany more than Maria, but they're still one of my favorite teams. :hide:

No need to hide! You can like the poker skanks if you want! :partytime:

I don't really dislike them but like to call them out on their lies.... and their skankiness. They are OK really.

I really can't find anything I really really don't like about any team this season.

I probably dislike Lance and whatshername the most -- he's just obnoxious, and she has such an annoying voice. Miss America irritated me week one or two, but not as much lately.

These 2 don't annoy me as much as I thought they would. I don't mind them still being around. The team that has surprisingly moved up to 2nd on my annoyance list is Brian & Ericka. It goes without saying that Lance & Keri are #1. But I've had enough of the interracial references shoved down my throat. It's not the 1950's, no one cares anymore.

With that said, Maria & Tiffany are more lucky than good racers. I can't see them lasting too much longer.

These girls deserve their due props today. They kicked butt on the rowing challenge, but especially the gold challenge. Luck played no part in their move up in the placement. Sam & Dan were the lucky ones to team up with them.

Very impressive. I'm liking this team more & more each week.

They kicked butt this week! I was so happy to see them finish this leg in second place. I think my two favorite teams are these girls and Meghan and Cheyne. And I think I kinda have a crush on Tiffany...:wub:

I don't think these girls have ever chopped wood, because I'm thinking if Tiffany had wound up and swung that mallet like an axe they'd have been able to ring that bell. Maria's attempts were just pathetic.

Q&A with poker player Tiffany Michelle

Michelle hoping for another good run at this summer's World Series of Poker

By Case Keefer (contact)

Saturday, April 3, 2010 | 2:05 a.m.

Last summer was no ordinary three months for Tiffany Michelle.

Michelle

Win a Date with Poker Pro Tiffany Michelle

By Tom Jenkins - Apr 13th, 2010

On April 28th, the USA-friendly online poker site UB.com is offering members an opportunity to win a once-in-a-lifetime date with sponsored pro Tiffany Michelle through a unique freeroll. The tournament also features a $2,000 prize pool.

Michelle is a former contestant on the CBS reality series