Dade

Meghan and Cheyne

meghan_cheyne.jpg

Meghan and Cheyne

Biography

Meghan Rickey (23); Cheyne Whitney (23)

Hometown: San Diego

Relationship: Dating

Meghan and Cheyne met while playing a competitive game of tetherball in elementary school. After 10 years of friendship, Cheyne realized he could not let the most athletic girl he knew get away. Other than a six-month period where Meghan studied abroad in Italy, this couple has been essentially inseparable for nearly five years.

Meghan and Cheyne both work in fields where they deal extensively with different publics. She is an account executive at a public affairs firm and he works for a social change marketing company where he develops after-school programs and deals with a diverse group of teens, school administrators and corporate executives. When not in the office, Meghan can be found coaching competitive girls' soccer

So far nothing bad to say, but I reserve the right to hate them later if necessary. :animated_rotfl:

Blond and blonder.... hey wait! CBS mixing up the barbie casting. Trying to break the mold....

I think it's adorable that they've been together since elementary school. I like everything I've read about them and think they're super cute (yes, I know being super cute shouldn't matter..) The only thing that concerns me are their pet peeves. It's not like forgetting to put the toilet seat down. Communication and compromise are huge in this competition.

Again, I hope that they can interact well with the high stresses that the race will definitely give them. Their athleticism will definitely help though.

They could go either way for me. I will have to say that his hair just makes me laugh. Looks like a surfer dude. LOL

:ribbonp:

LOL, when they were talking about getting married, I said to the son 'I don't know why they'd want to do that, he's as gay as the day is long'

did you see him flirting with Phil? I mean, who can blame him, Phil is a hottie, but still, lol .....

I thought they were kinda cute, my gaydar must be broken though because he didn't seem gay to me. lol They just look like a normal San Diegan couple.

Well I was thinking. Maybe I will root for these guys. I just can't seem to really like ANY of the teams. I may change my mind but I am trying to find a team to support.

They're like watching Ken and Barbie - a little too.............. I don't know, perfect, maybe? And when she starts whining, OMG.

Although they were not my favorite team I hope they win. Darn sure don't like the other two.

I love them! They have totally been kicking butt and I really hope they win, I don't see how the other two teams could beat them tbh.

They really do deserve to win. They kick ass and have played a good game.

True, they are good competitors. BUT there is something about Cheyne that just seems plastic and robotic to me. That's it! He's a robot or droid or something like that. And she is whiney. I don't really LOVE any of the teams that are left.

It's his eyes. Beautiful but hurtful to look at; or something.

They did a good job last night. He whined a bunch, she got him moving and kept them on track for first place. As far as all the other stuff, sometimes being "friends," after ten years is remarkable in itself. ItsnotBB9 calls them typical San Diego and I agree. They played tough last night.

I haven't liked this couple since the beginning. They're boring. But I have to give them props. They have raced almost flawlessly. I don't think they've ever finished near the back of the pack. Even though I don't particularly like them, I would not be upset if they won.