Natalies Hand

pink3572906

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply
As long as Nasty doesn't make F2 I'll be happy and the faster this season is over the better. I hope AG never does another season like this or gets another hg like Nasty, Chima or Ronnie.

ITA!

I dislike Gnat as much as the next person, but you have to have a few HGs to dislike! If the house were full of Jeffs and Jordons the show would be boring as hell!! We need a Kevin, Gnat, She-Bitch, Ronnie and Jessie to have someone to bitch about! Just having half the house full of them SUCKED!!!

I posted this under Kevin and now I will say the same thing here---I want AG to tell Kev and Nat tonight on the live show they reviewed the films and as they both held onto the rope they are DQ'd and Jordan is the winner of round 1. Have the film and still shots to show them. After all, EXPECT THE UNEXPECTED!!!

I see how people could get defensive and feel like they are singled out because they dont like the most popular HG but I have been on the recieving end as I was a Allison and the twins (cant remember thier names now lol) and DIane Fan and I was in the minority and never let it bother me. Its an opinion board where we state opinions!!! I never felt like I couldnt say anything about the favs that year without be jumped on or whatever word you would use. No one is going to agree with you all the time. Its life

HI Guys THey are good!! Getting big My baby is 4 almost 5 now!! I remember chatting on here pregnant with him!!!!

On topic...... I really dont care if or whether they cheated cause my girl didnt cheat and won PART 2!!! YEAH BABY :party_smilie:

Where you been girl??

Archived