Natalies Hand

pink3572906

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The powers that be saw both Natalie take her hand off the key and Kevin looking sideways (not suppose to) and they won't do a thing about it.

lol

I was able to catch up & figure out why the brat should have been DQ'd.............but why Kevin?

Kevin was standing sideways on the log after they were told they couldn't. There are screen caps on the pic thread of both incidence... I guess producers areN'T (edited) favouring Jordan like they did Janelle in the past lol!

I have to disagree with you Fuskie, when the girls were talking about turning sideways, the BB voice was clearly heard telling them to please remain facing forward toward the pool, Kevin didn't do that, Julie clearly said that at LEAST one hand MUST remain on the key at all times or you were out, twice Nat hands clearly were above the key not on it... JMHO though...

ITA However this season has been more like a day care than a group of adults. BB has looked the "other way" all season. If Chima's tantrum hadn't lasted so long and the issue with the mike I would bet she would still be there. I doubt BB is going to do the right think now.

Hmmmmmm......the ratings would soar if both Kevin and nastyLIE were dg!!! Think about it Allison!

I think BB ends in 6 days, the first HOH comp is over with, and this is all useless chatter.

Hey, it's important stuff this cheating issue when the person ahead is not your favorite.

Cheating has been allowed for many seasons, but some posters are just taking notice of it because its Natalie cheating and she's disliked.

I just talked with my source, and this is what they told me... They said that firstly you can take anything you want to out there, if you take food, you can take it... Secondly if one of the house guests doesn't call something out, like Nat's hands, or Kevin turing, there's not likely anything going to be done about it... Jordan didn't say anything, so it's her loss... They also said there is no way they showed Nat any questions or answers before any comp...

Secondly if one of the house guests doesn't call something out, like Nat's hands, or Kevin turing, there's not likely anything going to be done about it... Jordan didn't say anything, so it's her loss.

So whats the point of having rules?????

It's Grodner's rules and she reserves the right to change them at any time.

Didn't Jordan run up to Russell and push him with her melons? Didn't Dickwad pour a drink on Jen's head? Didn't what's his name turn over the chairs and fling other thngs in the yard? The list is endless and Grodner will only address what she wants to address.

Remember All Stars when Janelle was in that comp in F3 with Boogie and what's her name. Janelle was in the comp less then 5 minutes and she took her hand off the key and Julie called it and the comp was over. Fastest endurance comp I ever saw.

It was also on live tv... This one wasn't... I know it's a disappointment, but it's just the way things are, and either we are going to accept it or not watch the show, and for me, I'll have more of the show please :)... JMHO...

I could see the point being a POINT if Jordan was capable of winning the competition ( which she wasn't ).

Or if Natalie had won the comp. So no big deal. It won't change a thing.

No Nat hands didn't and wouldn't have changed a thing at all... Kevin turned sideways would of made a difference if Jordan or Nat had said something, then it might have made a difference if Nat was holding the key or not... It's all a bunch of shoulda, coulda, woulda's at this point...

I could see the point being a POINT if Jordan was capable of winning the competition ( which she wasn't ).

Or if Natalie had won the comp. So no big deal. It won't change a thing.

Due to the fact that there is so much skepticism with this comp, what if they just re-did the whole thing? Started from scratch? The whole "expect the unexpected' ya know. I think it would shake things up...

I know it's just a show, but we are all watching and do like some decorum; I mean come on, Jeff took a sip of gatorade and paid the price, this IS much bigger and much more at stake!

crasiest thing I ever saw anyway... I mean they are handing each other snacks/ treats,when all of them should be trying to psych each other out...

jordan in the middle passing a power bar both ways, could have easily fallen in doing so... gnat passing jordan mentos... WTF??

This should not have been a kumba ya moment..how can I help you out?? You want some of the power bar kevin has gnat ..walk over and get it..or have him toss it to you, and you catch it..

If I was jordan I would have taken the bar from kevin ,and accidently dropped it on the ground..or maybe even stated I am throwing it on the ground!!!

Yep, agreed gsn. I also agree that Nat's letting go doesn't mean anything at this point. Kevin was going to win that comp no matter what. All it means is that Jordan came in second last. It's nice to think she would have made a deal with Kevin, but it would have ended the same way the deal with Jeff and Russell ended... she'd still be the one letting go.

Archived