Natalies Hand

pink3572906

Last night Natalie took her hand of her key and held the rope above her key. There is photographic evidence floating around-- people caught it and it SHOULD be cause for her disqualification. Do you think even with the proof CBS willl do anything about it?

Phillip Allan posted it on his twitter and its been posted on several other blogs. I cant track down the exact time.

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And it changes the OUTCOME how, even if her pinkie wasn't touching the key(which it might have been)... so she finishes the comp in 3rd place instead of second...

Moral victory for Jordan, she can say she finished 2nd in the comp...WOW

Jordan still wouldn't have beaten Kevin in that comp,Kevin still wins first part of the final comp!!just sayin

I agree. It doesn't change anything... except giving Kevin and Jordan 5 mins to talk "privately." Kevin just would have lied to Jordan, etc, etc. Now that we are hearing Jordan (assuming she is the person leaving next) won't have much/ any time to talk to the rest of the jury before they vote... it all really means nothing. Everyone has their panties in a twist over nothing. We were destined for this outcome as soon as Jeff didn't win his last POV.

They have allowed Natalie to cheat. Natalie is holding onto the rope, not the key. The diff. is that Natalie is able to hold herself up and balance by holding onto the rope on top of the key, whereas if you hold onto the key only, you have to hold yourself up....considerably more energy to do it the non-cheating way. Something like this could've messed with Gnat's head, even though Jordan let go anyhow and didn't win the first round. Could've been a turning point for the worse for Gnat. But we'll never know. I will surely not be as engrossed in BB next season as I am in this season. Kevin was allowed to cheat and now Gnat. I give up.

Bottom line, we do not know what rules were given to the F3 after the live show ended. We do know from previous seasons that BB closely watches each HG and has buzzed them out in the past for even the slightest infraction. Therefore, I conclude that BB carefully watched the HG this season and did not detect any violations of their rules as they described them to the HG.

Fuskie

Who thought Kevin bringing out a power bar in the middle of the competition was absolutely brilliant, not only for the energizing factor but the mind game played on the other HG...

I have to disagree with you Fuskie, when the girls were talking about turning sideways, the BB voice was clearly heard telling them to please remain facing forward toward the pool, Kevin didn't do that, Julie clearly said that at LEAST one hand MUST remain on the key at all times or you were out, twice Nat hands clearly were above the key not on it... JMHO though...

you might say that since Natalie didn't win the comp anyways and Jordan was out first that Natalie's infraction doesn't play in the game but I think if it occurred while all three were still on the log that it does. You don't know if Natalie being disqualified for removing her hand would have impacted whether Jordan did get the motivation to hold on or not there is a big difference between standing up there with all three and it being narrowed down to two. I think the competition should have been redone, it wouldn't be the first time a comp was...

Archived