Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TV Fan Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Subscribe to the Big Brother Live Feeds
Photo

Saying Goodbye to BB11

• Please log in to reply
53 replies to this topic

Poll: Hot or Not? (128 member(s) have cast votes)

Hot or Not?

1. Hot (61 votes [47.66%])

Percentage of vote: 47.66%

2. Not (67 votes [52.34%])

Percentage of vote: 52.34%

Vote Guests cannot vote

TCS

TCS

• Pip
  • 3,571 posts
I wouldn't say this was the worst season.....

I didn't like seeing Jessie back in the house.

I didn't like the clicks.

The house was supposed to be "green".......didn't see much of that going on.

I'm a die hard BB fan and even if I thought it was the worst season ever....I'd still watch.....lol.

I had the feeds for most of the season, then got tired of hearing Gnat talk nonstop so got them turned off.....

There was some good gameplay and some bone-headed moves too.

I could of done without Chima, Jessie and Gnat this season.

Will be really pi$$ed if Gnat wins....(but don't think she has a chance now that the Jury has her number).

The highlight for me this season was getting to go and see BB live and meeting Marty, Reaper, SnancyPants, Liza and her friend and a couple of other girls (from a different fan site) and seeing "the Pin-head" get the boot. Poor old Jessie....yeah, America did it to ya again. giggle.gif
I loved it!!!!!!

Still the bad out weighted the good.....so I voted NOT!!!!!

pixiedust.gif

Moxie

Moxie

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 1,838 posts
I understand them using the clique approach even though I didn't care for it. The producers seem to feel they have to have some kind of an angle where people will pair off right out of the gate. I'd love to see them go back to the original concept of all strangers without anything adding to the progression of the game like cliques or ex-spouses, etc.....

I think the HGs this season placed themselves back in a high school mindset which wasn't good for some of the cliques like offbeats and popular and remained there. IMO a lot of the influence on the producers is directly tied to other reality shows and the bombastic reactions of the viewers to the insipid swill they try to create. Why try to fix something which isn't broke? They need to ignore these other ridiculous reality shows and go back to the beginning.

There has never been a season where I was completely turned off & didn't watch the show. I think they'd be a lot better off if they did go back to many of the things they had in the first season IMO. At least the approach of 13 complete strangers was fun and held your interest.

uvp

uvp

• Pip
  • 19,907 posts
i am done till next season
hope everyone had a good one and stay safe and stay out of trouble
say no to drugs animated_rotfl.gif

i hope most stick around mortys for american idol, dancing with the stars, survivors etc.....

mortys isnt just bb afro.gif

a_starry_night

a_starry_night

• Pip
  • 538 posts
Oh no... it just hit me. What am I going to do with all this free time?? Am I going to actually have to WORK instead of reading LFU's?

While this season wasn't the best, I am happy someone who deserved the money got it, even if it wasn't based on strategy.

And since I missed the poll, this season was definitely bittersweet for me!

Slimcruz

Slimcruz

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 7,877 posts
I enjoyed BB11. It was fun. Take care and thanks for letting me share it with you. Vaya con dios.

ktbruin

ktbruin

• Pip
  • 386 posts
I thought this season was a lot of fun, though I was afraid that it would end in a T H U D with Nat winning (like the maggie/crappy season)...but there was still that element...Kevin was ok...not quite in that "Jesse Alliance" that I (personally) hated so much. Also, Jordan...could she win the comp she needed to win? Yes! And the awful Nat...well, you know all about her.

So it was fun.
I didn't mind the coup...I think that type of thing is totally part of this game.
But I did NOT like the old BB player (jesse) getting in by doing NOTHING. That was so much more rediculous than the coup.

But, it was a fun season.

ldywldkat

ldywldkat

• Pip
  • 62 posts
Okay, Now for my idea (which I am sure many have had for years and years)...

The ULTIMATE after The Show Show Reality Show! Bring them all back lock them in the house with nothing but a computer playing on large screens all over the house playing the "live feeds" over. Then let them re-play the game voting someone out every week, same competions re-done (different questions of course).

Would you watch?

*smile*

a_starry_night

a_starry_night

• Pip
  • 538 posts
No - i'm done with this cast and ready for a new one! smile.gif I'd prefer allstars to a rewind & repeat season.

lerdpoo

lerdpoo

• Pip
  • 59 posts
For me this season was not very good, but I voted hot, because I love BB so much. Even when the seasons stink we (ok not all, but a lot) are sucked into the whirlpool of Feeds, Chats, Shows... So if the twist/HG are not that good, the concept of the game is so good, that I feel it is always hot.

What ruined this season for me was that no one seemed to be able to keep their mouth shut. Everyone spilled the beans. So, if "HG a" told "HG b" that "HG c" wanted to evict them., instead of keeping that info to themselves and trying to figure it out on their own,"HG b" when to "HG c" and confronted them. There was a lot of "game play" but it was almost all done in plain sight. Not to mention paranoia was rampant this year.

I also thought there was too much game play for game plays sake. Most of the lies Nat said were not to benefit her in the game really, but just to mess with people. And even Michell told SO many lies that did not benefit her. The whole Russel F2 deal that she said obviously was not the smartest move, because it destroyed their alliance's trust. Too much blabbing....

All in all though I did enjoy the season on a whole. I wish Cassey and Laura made it farther, but good and likable equal big target...

marleymom

marleymom

• Pip
  • 81 posts
I'm really bitter. Really, really bitter. So here it goes.........

1. Do NOT ever bring Jessie into this game again. He is not even the type of player you love to hate. It's just pure hate.
2. I am not going to buy feeds if all they do is sleep. BBAD is a waste of time. They save it all up for 3 hours and then stare into space for the other 21 hours of the day.
3. Chima should have been told to nip it in the bud way before she was kicked out.
4. Fine Jeff is hot, very hot........but it's a showmance, get over it. There is no lifelong connection. In two years, they won't even be speaking.
5. The twists are only put into place so BB can manipulate the show.
6. The winner of BB is always who is liked more in the house. A human being is not able to seperate the "game" and "personal feelings."
7. Jeff = Drew. Had all the girls fawning and now you can't even remember his last name.
8. Laura should have concentrated on cosmetic dental work instead of huge boobs.
9. The only reason the ratings were so high this season was because everyone is out of work and they don't have the money to go anywhere.
10. Someone needs to tell Russell that shirts button all the way to the top and that man cleavage is unacceptable.

Watching this season has made my skin crawl. In the 11 seasons I have been watching, I had never missed a show until this year. I thought after season 9 it couldn't get much worse. It has.

I won't be watching anymore.

Oh, who the hell am I kidding.......of course I will. I'm just as crazy as Lydia.

Ahhhh.......I feel so much better!

MadMarty

MadMarty

• Pip
  • 1,126 posts
1. Do NOT ever bring Jessie into this game again. He is not even the type of player you love to hate. It's just pure hate.
2. I am not going to buy feeds if all they do is sleep. BBAD is a waste of time. They save it all up for 3 hours and then stare into space for the other 21 hours of the day.
3. Chima should have been told to nip it in the bud way before she was kicked out.
4. Fine Jeff is hot, very hot........but it's a showmance, get over it. There is no lifelong connection. In two years, they won't even be speaking.
5. The twists are only put into place so BB can manipulate the show.
6. The winner of BB is always who is liked more in the house. A human being is not able to seperate the "game" and "personal feelings."
7. Jeff = Drew. Had all the girls fawning and now you can't even remember his last name.
8. Laura should have concentrated on cosmetic dental work instead of huge boobs.
9. The only reason the ratings were so high this season was because everyone is out of work and they don't have the money to go anywhere.
10. Someone needs to tell Russell that shirts button all the way to the top and that man cleavage is unacceptable.

ITA

Give these people something to do!!!

King123

King123

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 11,026 posts
Time to enter the offseason...

joyami

joyami

• LFU
  • 7,461 posts
I'm feeling sad it's over for the season.

Athena28

Athena28

• Pip
  • 585 posts
Bye, Bye BB11. smile.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users