Hot or Not?  

128 members have voted

1. 1. Hot or Not?

• Hot
    • Not

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here are a couple things I hated about this season and I almost feel like there was a new person behind the scenes who had no idea how to run BB.

Some of the hg's were the worst and some had no idea how to play the game and were not even fans of BB.

Breaking the rules and threatening production to get lotions and things.

Week one grouping hg's in cliques that weren't even in strength or smarts giving one an advantage over another and giving 1 team an extra player.

To many luxury prizes for hg's who didn't deserve them.

The season was boring faster then other seasons making the feeds and BBAD hard to watch.

Letting hg's sleep to much.

Have have nots if they had no hot showers and had to sleep in that room they should be able to have pb&j at least I'm tired of the slop.

It didn't start off great for me with Jessie being back in. Thus far it isn't ending well for me either with Jeff and Mich being out while Nat is still in. Still, I voted HOT. There was way too much good stuff in between, people to hate, people to love, excitement, and drama for me not to have liked this season.

I said Not but it was a fine season. I really enjoyed a lot of the players, like last year, my favorites Brian, Steven, Angie... most of them got evicted early such as Braden, Casey, Laura...it sucks and I know BB hates it as well because they lose smart, intelligent, funny players for boring ass terrible people like Natalie.

If BB would have a season with people like Braden, Casey, Laura, Steven, Brian, Angie, Jeff, Jordan, Russell, Dan, or whatever, wow would seasons be about 1000000000000000000000000000X better than what they are now.

WOW those are so many of my favorite people. I would love a season will all the people that you listed. GMTA

WOW those are so many of my favorite people. I would love a season will all the people that you listed. GMTA

No doubt! Just Imagine, wait, that's not possible, we can't imagine such greatness, but if they could have an original group of players next season that rank up with people like that. WOW would BB be doing themselves a great service and they would benefit from it with bigger ratings than ever. I don't understand why they continue to put bad people on this show, it makes us mad but even worse, it does their ratings even worse, us dedicated people will watch regardless, but I got my grandparents to watch this year for the first time ever, they quit watching when Jeff got evicted lol!

BB do us and yourself a favor, research your possible house guests, get a great group of individuals and enjoy the outcome. Plain and simple.

Terrible season.

Probably one I will forget. I found myself skipping a lot of episodes cause I really just didn't care. I have a hard time motivating to watch the final. I just want this season over with.

BB has been going down hill for a while now. It's the good the ratings are up but the last three or four seasons the only exciting players have been Dan and Eric. I didn't care much for Dick and thought he was a terrible player bailed out by Eric. He would have gone home early if not for America's vote.

Evil Maggie and Dan are probably the only two winners I've found where it was unquestionable they were the best in their seasons. Some will probably say I should include Boogie but he rode Dr Will.

I hope next season is better but I find myself not looking forward to it as much.

It was both to me. Same as any other season *except the winter season cause that just really sucked*. It had moments I loved, and it had moments I had it. It gave me lots of laughs, and lots of memories too. Can't wait for the next one!

Any promise the season may have possessed was squashed when Jesse the Rooster comes prancing in and dividing the game from day one. This whole high school theme was silly, like the couples theme of BB9. I wish all the supposedly "non threatening/not-that-good at comps" people were weeded out earlier and the heavy duty competitors who won comps from day one remained to the bitter end. Last night's F3 duration comp was the lamest I have ever seen. What they were making the HGs do looked like some old defunct dance from the 1890s called "The Log Roll"...it was quite insipid. I enjoyed some of the characters along the way. And even if a personal favorite had won the big money I couldn't care one rats @ss because I wouldn't get any of that do-re-mi anyway!!!

I agree with LenRay about jessie and much of what he says about the season. When I saw the former HG's in shadow, I thought, "anyone but jessie," and of course we got jessie. It gave me a sinking feeling about the season and I didn't watch much in the beginning because of jessie-chima-lydia-natalie-kevin. I adored Jeff and Jordan initially and russell was my favorite. Did not like Michele. Russell acted like an ass, I learned to like Michele, grew more and more disappointed with Jeff and Jordan, etc...Full circle, sort of. Had it not been for Morty's Place, I would not have watched much of the season. Having the forum made it more interesting and insightful. Objectively, I don't think that BB11 will be remembered as a great season but I do think that Jeff and Jordan and Chima and Natalie and Michele will cause BB11 to be remembered. Perhaps it was better than I thought. :)

I enjoyed this season as much as I've enjoyed most of the others. My favorite seasons were 3 and 6.. This season had the people I love to hate, the people I just love.. the ones I groan at for making stupid decisions and enough drama to really make it fun to watch. I don't like it when they group people together. Leave that to surivivor. BB is suppose to be an individual game. But I think it was a good season.

The best part for me was visiting Jeff's thread & checking out the pics JAMMER posted :)

Not so much when all the Jeff bashing started.

Other than that, I watched the feeds on & off until Michele left.............then found it totally BORING......... FF'd through most of BBAD.............also found that BORING most nights................IMO, just a poor mix of people & putting Jesse in the mix at the start ruined it because so many thought he was all that & looked to HIM as to how to play the game & what to do next............will be back next year (God willing :)) and hoping for a much more entertaining cast.

I wouldn't say this was the worst season.....

I didn't like seeing Jessie back in the house.

I didn't like the clicks.

The house was supposed to be "green".......didn't see much of that going on.

I'm a die hard BB fan and even if I thought it was the worst season ever....I'd still watch.....lol.

I had the feeds for most of the season, then got tired of hearing Gnat talk nonstop so got them turned off.....

There was some good gameplay and some bone-headed moves too.

I could of done without Chima, Jessie and Gnat this season.

Will be really pi$$ed if Gnat wins....(but don't think she has a chance now that the Jury has her number).

The highlight for me this season was getting to go and see BB live and meeting Marty, Reaper, SnancyPants, Liza and her friend and a couple of other girls (from a different fan site) and seeing "the Pin-head" get the boot. Poor old Jessie....yeah, America did it to ya again. :giggle:

I loved it!!!!!!

Still the bad out weighted the good.....so I voted NOT!!!!!

:pixiedust:

I understand them using the clique approach even though I didn't care for it. The producers seem to feel they have to have some kind of an angle where people will pair off right out of the gate. I'd love to see them go back to the original concept of all strangers without anything adding to the progression of the game like cliques or ex-spouses, etc.....

I think the HGs this season placed themselves back in a high school mindset which wasn't good for some of the cliques like offbeats and popular and remained there. IMO a lot of the influence on the producers is directly tied to other reality shows and the bombastic reactions of the viewers to the insipid swill they try to create. Why try to fix something which isn't broke? They need to ignore these other ridiculous reality shows and go back to the beginning.

There has never been a season where I was completely turned off & didn't watch the show. I think they'd be a lot better off if they did go back to many of the things they had in the first season IMO. At least the approach of 13 complete strangers was fun and held your interest.

i am done till next season

hope everyone had a good one and stay safe and stay out of trouble

say no to drugs :animated_rotfl:

i hope most stick around mortys for american idol, dancing with the stars, survivors etc.....

mortys isnt just bb :afro:

Oh no... it just hit me. What am I going to do with all this free time?? Am I going to actually have to WORK instead of reading LFU's?

While this season wasn't the best, I am happy someone who deserved the money got it, even if it wasn't based on strategy.

And since I missed the poll, this season was definitely bittersweet for me!

I thought this season was a lot of fun, though I was afraid that it would end in a T H U D with Nat winning (like the maggie/crappy season)...but there was still that element...Kevin was ok...not quite in that "Jesse Alliance" that I (personally) hated so much. Also, Jordan...could she win the comp she needed to win? Yes! And the awful Nat...well, you know all about her.

So it was fun.

I didn't mind the coup...I think that type of thing is totally part of this game.

But I did NOT like the old BB player (jesse) getting in by doing NOTHING. That was so much more rediculous than the coup.

But, it was a fun season.

Okay, Now for my idea (which I am sure many have had for years and years)...

The ULTIMATE after The Show Show Reality Show! Bring them all back lock them in the house with nothing but a computer playing on large screens all over the house playing the "live feeds" over. Then let them re-play the game voting someone out every week, same competions re-done (different questions of course).

Would you watch?

*smile*

For me this season was not very good, but I voted hot, because I love BB so much. Even when the seasons stink we (ok not all, but a lot) are sucked into the whirlpool of Feeds, Chats, Shows... So if the twist/HG are not that good, the concept of the game is so good, that I feel it is always hot.

What ruined this season for me was that no one seemed to be able to keep their mouth shut. Everyone spilled the beans. So, if "HG a" told "HG b" that "HG c" wanted to evict them., instead of keeping that info to themselves and trying to figure it out on their own,"HG b" when to "HG c" and confronted them. There was a lot of "game play" but it was almost all done in plain sight. Not to mention paranoia was rampant this year.

I also thought there was too much game play for game plays sake. Most of the lies Nat said were not to benefit her in the game really, but just to mess with people. And even Michell told SO many lies that did not benefit her. The whole Russel F2 deal that she said obviously was not the smartest move, because it destroyed their alliance's trust. Too much blabbing....

All in all though I did enjoy the season on a whole. I wish Cassey and Laura made it farther, but good and likable equal big target...

I'm really bitter. Really, really bitter. So here it goes.........

1. Do NOT ever bring Jessie into this game again. He is not even the type of player you love to hate. It's just pure hate.

2. I am not going to buy feeds if all they do is sleep. BBAD is a waste of time. They save it all up for 3 hours and then stare into space for the other 21 hours of the day.

3. Chima should have been told to nip it in the bud way before she was kicked out.

4. Fine Jeff is hot, very hot........but it's a showmance, get over it. There is no lifelong connection. In two years, they won't even be speaking.

5. The twists are only put into place so BB can manipulate the show.

6. The winner of BB is always who is liked more in the house. A human being is not able to seperate the "game" and "personal feelings."

7. Jeff = Drew. Had all the girls fawning and now you can't even remember his last name.

8. Laura should have concentrated on cosmetic dental work instead of huge boobs.

9. The only reason the ratings were so high this season was because everyone is out of work and they don't have the money to go anywhere.

10. Someone needs to tell Russell that shirts button all the way to the top and that man cleavage is unacceptable.

Watching this season has made my skin crawl. In the 11 seasons I have been watching, I had never missed a show until this year. I thought after season 9 it couldn't get much worse. It has.

I won't be watching anymore.

Oh, who the hell am I kidding.......of course I will. I'm just as crazy as Lydia.

Ahhhh.......I feel so much better!

Archived