Thursday's live show 9/10

Yana

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I posted this last night in another thread so forgive me if it is repetitive. Can someone tell me how Jordan won't get at minmum 3 votes from jury house? (Jeff, Michelle and Russel)

With America's vote possibly the deciding vote, Jordan would win.

Where am I wrong?

I can now tell you about something that will be happening Thursday... According to my source, there will be a round table discussion about this season between EDD, JP, and DR... Yes I can verify that the names are Evel Dick, Janelle, and Danielle Reyes from season 3... There ya have it folks... That's what I know and I guess what ED might have meant on his blog today???

LAME!!!!

I understand how you feel Neb, and yeah it could have been better... While I happen to like all three of these people, why do we need to have them take up time on a live show for any kind of discussion???

Here's confirmation of what I have been telling you all today, this is from Evel Dick's blog on myspace...

Tomorrow I will be making an appearance on Big Brother along with Boogie, Danielle Reyes from BB3 and Janelle. So, you better watch.

Saturday I am doing a radio interview, I will post the link soon.

Sunday after the show, I will be chatting at (it is not confirmed.... yet. So check back to be certain.) www.JokersUpdates.com @ 5pm pacific time.

Monday I will be doing a chat for Morty's @ 5pm pacific time. This one is confirmed.

And this one will be at www.../eveldick (I think this is supposed to be www.stickam.com/eveldick, but I will be letting you all know for sure... Yana)

Tuesday I will be doing the backyard interviews "live" from the Big Brother house.

I will see about doing some pre-show talking with former Houseguests and whoever I run into there. And after the show airs on the east coast, we will be live from the backyard talking with each of the Houseguests one at a time. It's the same as you have seen me do the last couple seasons for Real Player, but with none of their bullshit edit jobs and no waiting for days for them to come out in dribs and drabs. You will see it as it happens.

And you will be able to catch the interviews 3 or 4 places. There will be widgets where you can go to the sites and watch them without leaving the site there. I think that both Morty's and Jokers we have the basic agreements down, but we are finalizing the deals this week... You will also be able to find it on the front page of Stickam. But please check back and I will confirm where, when and how in a couple days.

This should be fun this time around. And through the sites you will be able to, or I will be able to ask some of the questions that YOU want to ask them. I'll be getting lists of questions for the HG's and I will pull from them a question or two per HG. I will also be checking the boards on those sites and possibly the chats while we are live.

That's it for now....

Let me touch on this now and get it out of the way while I have your attention...

With Real Player fucking me over this season within a couple weeks of the time I normally would have started my webcast, I did what I could and scrambled to get everything together to make it happen without those assholes, But it was a bit much for me, not knowing shit about any of it besides talking shit into a mic and camera. And there is a lot involved, and it is very expensive as well....

I bit off more than I could chew and the thing took over my life for a while until I had had enough of all the idiots that work at computer superstores (Frys) selling me the wrong shit, people telling me to get the wrong shit and not really having anyone reliable that I could depend on to get anything else done. You know the type, they cause more work than they actually get done.

So, I didn't want to put out a shit product, I had no time to work on content or guests at all, it was all devoted to computer hardware, cameras, building a set, mics, cords, tossing a computer off my balcony into the pool from the 3rd story put me behind a little, as did the broken knuckle I suffered from punching the wall out of frustration (note to self, do not punch the wall left handed anymore and take a quick look to be sure you aren't gonna hit the beam... )

A couple other things I learned from this experience with RealPlayer was not ever let a pencil pushing geek that works for a big corporation isolate you from everyone else in the company, so all your ideas are going directly to him and he is taking credit for and getting paid for them as his own.... or lead you to believe that he is really looking out for your best interest, when in fact, buffing his bosses balls are on the top of his agenda and nose. The only thing that matters is climbing the corperate ladder to the next set of balls.

So, here's a big FUCK YOU to Matt Calder, who after having phone meetings and coming to an agreement on salary, which their lawyers were supposed to write up, but mysteriously never did, and with just over 2 weeks before go day, told me that they could only pay me a third of our agreement, which was the same as the years prior.......

So, FUCK YOU MATT CALDER, here's to hoping you choke on the next set of balls you are licking.... and feel free to write and tell Matt that I am giving him the one finger salute and that he is welcome to have a seat.... and you can write him at

MCalder@Real.com

Tell him Dick sent ya....

And on a better and more interesting note.....

if you are interested at all in sending Gretchen Massey, who was the host of HouseCalls from start to finish, she is as pregnant as Julie and ready to break water any day now. Feel free to message any well wishes to me here and I will pass them along.

'

EvelFuckinDick

From first post There will be a round table discussion about this season between Evel Dick, Janelle, and Danielle Reyes.

What if this discussion is about the F3 and their game play, comps and strategy if any then when it's time to vote for the winner these 3 decide who gets the vote and America doesn't vote this season. Is there any other reason for them to be there having a discussion?

According to the person I talked with today, they have confirmed with Allison Grodner said that America will be the tie breaker if there is a tie, I don't know how, since they last jury member isn't going to be voted out unil seconds before the jury questioning, I don't have a clue how it will work that America will vote, unless they let us start Thursday, and whoever is voted out, if they were the leader, they then take the second place person as Americas vote...

Julie said on Tuesday "On Thursday tune in to see who wins Part 1 of HOH & will play Part 2 Live." So Part 3 & Final Eviction will be either Sunday Or Tuesday.

But This is how I think Part 2 of HOH will go.

I think the Nat & Jordo will have 10 balls and they will have, 2 Jesse named balls, a a ball named for Ronnie, Russell, Chima, Michelle, Jordan, Jeff, Kevin, & Natalie. Their will be 10 slots and whoever can roll all thier balls in the correct order the quickest will win.

Look at past BB's

BB8: Part 2, Dick & Dani had to connect the HOH's in order using puzzle peices.

BB9: Part 2 Adam & Shelia had to run their a maze and get balls with the past HOH's names on them and place the balls with the the HOH's name of them in order.

BB10: Part 2, Memphis & Jerry, had to run and knock down life sized cardboard cutouts of the HG's from the season. They had to 10 rounds and in each rd. they had to knock out all the houseguests but leave that weeks's HOH & final nominations up.

I'm confused.

Why are people thinking that the final eviction won't happen on Sunday? Did Julie say this?

Julie never said final eviction on Tuesday's show, just Part 2 Live on Thursday and Winner is crowned next Tuesday.(No Metion of Part 3 HOH, Final Eviciton or Sunday)

AG said the Final Eviction will be Tuesday.

So I think they will do Part 3 HOH, Final Eviction, Jury Questioning & Final Vote all on Tuesday's 2 Hr. Finale Live. & Still do some gossip them talkin about the season.

Julie never said final eviction on Tuesday's show, just Part 2 Live on Thursday and Winner is crowned next Tuesday.(No Metion of Part 3 HOH, Final Eviciton or Sunday)

AG said the Final Eviction will be Tuesday.

So I think they will do Part 3 HOH, Final Eviction, Jury Questioning & Final Vote all on Tuesday's 2 Hr. Finale Live. & Still do some gossip them talkin about the season.

So in other words, less time for what we really want to see, which is gossip and talking about the season. That is what I was looking forward to the most. Now there is less time for ppl to give Nat crap for really being 24, less time for the HGs who left to talk about what they saw when the went back home, and less time for questions we had to be answered (not that they would take audience and viewer questions, but at least Julie would bring up things we would like to know).

Yet we still have that Sunday episode where the last two hgs "look back" at the season. I really don't want to watch that, especially if Natalie is there. While I don't like a lot of her antics, I can say that i think she played a alright strategically and beat the odds. But in all seriousness, she is not made for tv. Have you seen her DRs? From the way she talks to the expressionless look she gives the camera, it is just bad. I really hope if she ever comes back to anything tv or she enrolls into some acting classes or something before she does, even if it is reality tv. At least a Kevin/Jordan F2 look back would be entertaining.

Sorry for the rant, I just really needed to get those things off my chest, I feel a lot better now.

What happened to the second part of the HOH comp being a puzzle ??? They are practicing rolling a ball into a hole... I guess they thought Jordan didn't have a chance if it were something mental so they made it a game of luck ... :rolleyes:

See that is another one I can say JDS to since there is no evidence to support such a supposition ;)

So if Jordan wins part two it had to be dumbed down :rolleyes:

Maybe they thought Nat had her hand on the rope :animated_rotfl: Sorry I am cynical now about this game and always have been but this season it is becoming more apparent . All about ratings :animated_rotfl:

Archived