Thursday's live show 9/10

Yana

I can now tell you about something that will be happening Thursday... According to my source, there will be a round table discussion about this season between EDD, JP, and DR... Yes I can verify that the names are Evel Dick, Janelle, and Danielle Reyes from season 3... There ya have it folks... That's what I know and I guess what ED might have meant on his blog today???

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I wonder when we find out if we are voting for the seventh juror?

This is what I don't understand, if we don't find out who the F2 are until Finally night--how would America possibly have to time to vote?--We wouldn't.

Then who will be the deciding Vote?

This is what I don't understand, if we don't find out who the F2 are until Finally night--how would America possibly have to time to vote?--We wouldn't.

Then who will be the deciding Vote?

Gnat will... as soon as she wins the HOH...

I can now tell you about something that will be happening Thursday... According to my source, there will be a round table discussion about this season between EDD, JP, and DR... Yes I can verify that the names are Evel Dick, Janelle, and Danielle Reyes from season 3... There ya have it folks... That's what I know and I guess what ED might have meant on his blog today???

Thanks for the heads-up Yana...that will be fun to see.

They'd have to decided F2 way before finale night. There has to be JH questioning and they have to have time to think about their vote.

Seems as if the TV watchers won't know until next Tuesday, where as us with feeds will know, unless they cut the feeds off altogether.

According the article from Alision Grodner Part 2 of HOH will be live on Thursday and we won't know who the F2 are until Tuesday Finally night. (This means that the last person evicted will not go to the Jury house)

By chance do you have a link to this article?

Wow BB must be desperate for ratings. Nobody cares about Natalie/Kevin/Jordan. Just comes to show you that the casting department needs a major overhaul.

I'm not sure I like this last minute finale night eviction. It still remains to be seen how the jury will ask their questions when the final 3 are in the house up until the very last night.

I love it America will vote between the 3 of them left and then whoever gets the most votes wins America's Vote provided they are in final 2. It is as simple as that. For example say the votes go like this.

Jordan 70%

Kevin 20%

Natalie 10%

What that means then is Natalie will not receive America's Vote no matter who she is against. Jordan will receive America's Vote against whoever she is against. Kevin will receive the vote only if he is against Natalie. It is as simple as that.

I don't get this round table thing it is going to be live on the actual show?

lollllllllllll

I said this on another thread and I'll say it here. I have a hunch...........

Assume Natalie or Kevin win final HOH. They both know Jordan is the one each should take to F2 to increase their chances at winning 500k.

They will lie like hell to each other that they are both F2 untill the last comp begins. Afterwards one will burn the other on live tv!! And with no time to influence the jurors, someone's gonna be mighty pissed off while they cast their vote. Should be an interesting show.

Archived