Wednesday, September 9th

OmegaBetaZeta

Now THAT would be a twist I could love. Ain't gonna happen, but I'd love it!

Right, but when is the damn 2nd comp. Today? I can't get a straight answer. HELP!!! :unsure:

Not sure, but I think it could be tonight. I think in the past part two is at night. But again, I'm gettin' old, so don't trust my memory.

Didn't Evil Dick say BB had a major announcement tomorrow night?

Wouldn't it be something if that major announcement was that they took a page out of Survivor and THIS years final 2....was a final 3?

Heh

We would hear Nasty screaming at BB here in IL if that happened.

People are getting things all wrong... Evel Dick said that BB had a big announcement today, and they did, he also said something about booting the f3 out of the house and putting him, JP, MB, and DR on for the rest of the season... I then talked with a past house guest that told me that on tomorrows show Evel Dick, Janelle, and Danielle from season 3 were going to be on the show doing some kind of round table discussion, I have no clue what that means, I assumed it meant they were going to be talking about this season, but I don't know if it would be just them 3 or who might be joining them, at the same time this person also told me about the fact that there was going to be another season in 2010, but before I could post this part CBS made their announcement that there would be a season 12, so there is your big annoucment...

Could be Sugar... I'll shut up now LOL... Heck I might even through in some of my own speculating... My friend said today that the second part should be a puzzle, but this doesn't look like a puzzle does it??? HHHMM, Maybe they did this new kind of comp so it'll be quick and they can get to the talks???

production was OBVIOUSLY watching the HOOD RAT TRY to hit that SHUTTLECOCK/BIRDIE with the badminton racket!!! :animated_rotfl:

How she ever ended up in the jock clique I have no earthly idea!!! This girl was NOT given the hand /eye coordination gene!!

Archived