Wednesday, September 9th

OmegaBetaZeta

So it's been confirmed that tomorrow's live show will air the end of the endurance comp and part 2 of the final HOH comp live.

The last eviction won't be until next Tuesday's finale. This means the last jury member won't have any time to ask questions or influence the jury. Also, the jury won't have much time to decide the winner.

Do you think this is a good idea or a bad idea? It may help Jordan since N/K can backstab each other in the last minute.

doesnt last jury member get evicted tomorrow

did they change format?

doesnt last jury member get evicted tomorrow

did they change format?

They changed the format probably for two reasons: (1) Nobody wants to see a Kevin/Natalie finale, (2) The finale this year is 2 hours.

I just don't know how they'll do the jury questioning since there will be 3 people in the house until finale night. I wonder if they'll do it live or have a final 3 questioning. This kinda sucks because the whole point of the 2 hour finale was to have more reunion time and questions from fans. Now the first half will probably be final HOH round and eviction.

thanks

I am thinking America' vote will only be used if there is a tie in the JH. I am anxious to see how all of this is played out...and anxious to see when America can vote between the F2...which is causing confusion to say the least.

I just thought of something else: will America be voting for the winner starting tomorrow? If so, then Jordan/Kevin/Natalie are in the running. I guess if America's choice is evicted, then the second highest vote getter gets America's vote.

IDK for sure, OBZ...seems like big winner got AC vote in BB9 or BB10 or BB8 but can't be certain....Dude, I think Michele would still be on that damn log...she was one tough in shape lady....

According to the Evel Dick, the second part is taped... That's what he told me a while back... He said it's a puzzle, and it's always taped, cause they never know how long it's going to take, and with him, Janelle, and Danielle (BB3) going to be on live talking about this season tomorrow, I don't see how they are going to have time to do any live comps at all...

It has been reported on Jokers that Nat told Kev the phase 2 was live tomorrow.

well now we know it's a lie....

my tv sch. shows

thurs- final hoh & HG evicted

sun- highlight show

tues- final

maybe they made changes to try to keep ratings up...

Nope, Orion, it's essentially a three part comp. Kevin won round one. Gnasty and Jordo go against each other for round two, and the winner takes on Kevin in round three. The winner of round three picks who goes to final two with him/her.

Nope, Orion, it's essentially a three part comp. Kevin won round one. Gnasty and Jordo go against each other for round two, and the winner takes on Kevin in round three. The winner of round three picks who goes to final two with him/her.

What happened to the Diamond POV? Thanks for the info....something I am sure I should remember.

There are 2 more left. Gnat and Jordo are up next. the winner of the 2nd comp plays Kevin in the 3rd comp. The winner picks who goes home and who goes with them to the F2

Right, but when is the damn 2nd comp. Today? I can't get a straight answer. HELP!!! :unsure:

Archived