Tuesday, 9/8 Live Show

OmegaBetaZeta

Eviction #10  

113 members have voted

1. 1. Who will be evicted tonight?

• Jordan
    • Michele
  2. 2. Who will win tonight's endurance competition?

• Jordan (if not evicted)
    • Kevin
    • Michele (if not evicted)
    • Natalie
  3. 3. Will you watch the Kevin/Natalie special episode next Sunday?

• Yes
    • No

• Replies 399
  • Created
  • Last Reply

wow i turn away and jordan drops

went longer then i expected

Look at this picture, the only person with their feet forward is Jordan. Such bs! BB is rigged. I'm done. :censored:

Yes.. because she doesn't have the option of standing sideways...

When the producers knocked her off they must have been going "Oh crap! Ratings!!!"

I know this isn't sounding very PC right now, but trust me, it's not the fact that Kevin in gay, I have a nephew that is gay and I adore him, he's my favorite nephew out of the four, but I do believe that Big Brother is trying to set this season up as to have their first ever gay winner...

Pinkie---I threw up a little in my mouth too!!!!! This is EEO BB all the way around ain't it, Yana? It ain't just because Kevin is gay he is African-Japanese, nat is African-Latina...that about covers all the minorities, doesn't it?

Big Brother has set up the whole damn game for Jeff/Jordan and Michelle after the final 6. Don't even go there.

Well I went there, and so have a lot of others. If Big brother set up Jeff/Jordan and Michelle they would still be there.

Who freakin cares what race Kevin is or if he is Gay.

GET OVER IT!!!!

Face facts, of the players left in the house he is the best one. This season was screwed up from the fist HOH comp. I think the producers were aware of it based on the fan reaction and threw in the coup to patch things up. No one has been the beneficiary of BB favortism more than Jesse.

He lost and went home.

Archived