Tuesday, 9/8 Live Show

OmegaBetaZeta

Eviction #10  

113 members have voted

1. 1. Who will be evicted tonight?

• Jordan
    • Michele
  2. 2. Who will win tonight's endurance competition?

• Jordan (if not evicted)
    • Kevin
    • Michele (if not evicted)
    • Natalie
  3. 3. Will you watch the Kevin/Natalie special episode next Sunday?

• Yes
    • No

Big Brother doesn't enforce the rules in this stuff because they are afraid it will screw up the "look" of the show. They could tell someone they were DQed during a commercial or FOTH, but if that person refused to come down, what could they really do? A medical emergency is the only time they let crew inside. I'm surprised they put Grodner on the horn to tell Chima to GTFO.

• Replies 399
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ha ha, I know about the Merman disco album, I heard a couple song. Oy!

Log stopping and starting. This could take some time. Anyone want to go have a cocktail? :food-smiley-005:

Shipp, I just found the perfect song for the endurance comp...and for our wedding banquet too....

(I'm playing this on my computer and woke my cat up...she's on other side of the room glaring at me.)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xboi81EwFvk...feature=related

Hey, she was 70 when she did this! What a woman!!!! :lol:

Shipp, I just found the perfect song for the endurance comp...and for our wedding banquet too....

(I'm playing this on my computer and woke my cat up...she's on other side of the room glaring at me.)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xboi81EwFvk...feature=related

Hey, she was 70 when she did this! What a woman!!!! :lol:

Len, will listen later, afraid I'll get locked out again if I leave, or click on something else.

Nat almost bought is the last go round. Hmmmm

Len, will listen later, afraid I'll get locked out again if I leave, or click on something else.

Nat almost bought is the last go round. Hmmmm

Play it as a great wake up song!!!!! I was briefly locked out too...that contracption sounds like a piece of crap don't it?

Kevin playing this whole comp sideways and they were told to face foreward toward the pool. Kevin has a view of the gears so he can watch and anticipate the movement the log is going to make. So NOT FAIR!

9fv41t.jpg

Archived