Big Brother Allstars 2

Sara5229

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Renny, for sure...........and, I thought Amanda got the shaft, so her.

Of course, I would like any chance to see Jeff, again.

ED's personality was so overpowering but I think it might be entertaining to watch him interact with Renny.

PURELY choices for entertainment value............I don't pretend to know who all the really "high caliber" players are............I believe you can know the game inside out & upside down (Ronnie) but it's the luck of the draw, who you're with, what happens each week..........not so much "talent" as just plain "luck" as there is NO WAY to plan out who will win HOH or POV each week............and as we ALL know by now, the BB DR plays a major role in the game that we NEVER see. The great "insight" some watchers may give some HGs may really just be INFLUENCE they just got in the DR.............the same thing, when HGs seem to respond naively to things............it's purely entertainment, to me, NOT some great show of intellect/knowledge/athleticism or ANYTHING else.

*Not to knock anyone who truly believes that this is some real intellectual game they're playing and that the winner has outsmarted everyone else, jMo.

i agree, so much of BB is truly luck. even if many of us aren't willing to admit that! it's true.

lol

My question for people posting suggestion for an allstar cast:

Are these people you think had great game play, and for that, should be in an allstars?

Or you just liked them, thus would like to see them on BB again?

(strategic or personal reasoning?)

My reasons for choosing who I did are personal. Some of them left the game too early to make an impact and didn't really get to play the game.

My question for people posting suggestion for an allstar cast:

Are these people you think had great game play, and for that, should be in an allstars?

Or you just liked them, thus would like to see them on BB again?

(strategic or personal reasoning?)

Both for me.

Here's my list:

BB2:

Nicole, even though she's mentioned she wouldn't do it again.

Hardy

BB3:

Eric

Jason

BB4:

Jack

Jee

BB5:

Will

Marvin

BB6:

Rachel

Sarah

BB8:

Jen

Dick

Joe

BB9:

Sheila

Matty

Sharon

BB10:

Brian

Dan

Angie

BB11:

Laura

Casey

Ronnie (just to see Dick go after him)

I realize I have 18 HGs, but I'm willing to part with Dick & Dan (since they've already won), Ronnie, Sharon, and Joe.

These are the people I liked and would enjoy seeing again:

Kasey

Keesha

Chicken George

Janelle

Sheila

Michelle (current season)

Eric (America Choice but on his own)

and Renny (loved her!)

But new players who don't know each other are more interesting to watch.

i'd like to see eric from bb8 play again without all that stupid America's player crap, and also jen from that season. i know a lot of people thought she was conceited and stupid, but she reminds me a lot of laura from this season, where she probably could make some good moves when it came down to it. so yeah... jen and eric. bb9 id have to say crazy james because he was actually the only one who ever did anything or tried in any competitions and it sucks that the Bible crew didnt like it. nobody from bb10 interested me, i got bored after two episodes. from 11, id LOVE to see casey for entertainment value and laura, and braden for entertainment value too.

they need to put more interesting people in the house... honestly, casey, braden, james, eveldick, even kevin from this season are funny, and i like to watch them a lot. but the rest of these people are total bores. i dont know how anyone can be interested in them outside of the house.

i'd like to see eric from bb8 play again without all that stupid America's player crap, and also jen from that season. i know a lot of people thought she was conceited and stupid, but she reminds me a lot of laura from this season, where she probably could make some good moves when it came down to it. so yeah... jen and eric. bb9 id have to say crazy james because he was actually the only one who ever did anything or tried in any competitions and it sucks that the Bible crew didnt like it. nobody from bb10 interested me, i got bored after two episodes. from 11, id LOVE to see casey for entertainment value and laura, and braden for entertainment value too.

they need to put more interesting people in the house... honestly, casey, braden, james, eveldick, even kevin from this season are funny, and i like to watch them a lot. but the rest of these people are total bores. i dont know how anyone can be interested in them outside of the house.

If Kev doesnt win, then he is also a contender. He may have sided with the villains, but that proved to be a good strategy as he is final 3 likely final 2. Even though he sided with them he didnt always agree with them.

He had the best drs.

If they do All-Stars 2, it should be people that were out early. Like all the week 1 evictees from every season (or week 2 if the week 1 person declines the offer, and so on). Survivor should follow suit and do the same. Call them the "Second Chance" seasons. If they have to pick really popular players, I'd rather it was Survivor favorites on Big Brother and Big Brother favorites cast on Survivor. A switcheroo that would get huge ratings for both shows, and bolster the audience for both of them.

I'd rather it was Survivor favorites on Big Brother and Big Brother favorites cast on Survivor. A switcheroo that would get huge ratings for both shows, and bolster the audience for both of them.

I brought up the same thing on the radio show MadMarty had. I would love, love, LOVE for this to happen. I've been saying (wishing for) it for years!

I have a huge write up on this that I was planning on posting someday here is it is check it out let me know your thoughts.

My thought is nobody from seasons 1-6 would be back however they could give somebody like Cowboy or somebody else a shot maybe. I don't see anyway anyone is brought back for a 3rd season such as a Janie, Howie, Will, or Boogie. As great as it would be to see Dr. Will v Evil Dick it is never going to happen. I don't think anyone really deserves to be in that house more then 2 times. So here is my list.

Big Brother 8

Locks- These people I see as absolute locks to at least get called back whether they accept or not is another story.

Dick- One of the most popular players ever and he won the game with some very good game play. Also a little help from AP. No way you can do an all stars 2 without him.

Daniele- One of the better players as well. Her and her dad took the house by storm. She will definitely get called back however I think she potentially could say no.

Jessica- They already tried to get her back on this season. Definitely one of the most likable house guests ever and a solid player.

Eric- I think everyone would love to see Eric get another chance free from America's Player restrictions.

Potential- meaning they aren't locks, but could be all stars.

Zack- Made it to the final 3 and was a solid player.

Jen- Yes she was one of the more interesting house guests ever. Even though I don't like her she is likely to get called back.

Jameka- Made it to final 4 despite forfeiting 5 HOH's.

Analysis: That's all I see for season 8 I think Dick, Daniele, Jessica, and Eric definitely get back in if they want. Along with maybe Jen.

BB9

Locks

Chelsia- Loved by many and one of the more fiery house guests ever she will definitely get called back and I think she would go back in.

James- How can you have an all stars 2 without Crazy James?

Potential

Joshuah- Even though I loved him not convinced America loved him or the producers. He was definitely a good player and entertaining!!!!

Sharon- I absolutely love this girl not sure if America did I think they did, but not as convinced as I am on C&J. Even though J&S were my favs followed by C&J. Sharon played a great game though and deserves another shot.

Alex- America voted him to potentially go back in I think he was well liked enough to get another shot.

Amanda- Amanda is one of those one that grew on you over time.

Sheila- She made it to final 3 and played a decent game was like Michele this season really scrutinized. I think Dick and her could make a good alliance.

Natalie- Gnat was very different for sure I could see her getting another shot.

Ryan- Did make it to final 2 although I don't think he played a great game.

Adam- Won the game although like Ryan I think they both got lucky.

Analysis: Wow this season has a lot and I didn't even include Matty. This season I have my favorites, but then I think there are quite a few people that I didn't particularly care for that might be given another shot.

BB10

Locks

Dan- One of the most beloved winners of all time. One of the best players of all time you can't have an all stars 2 without him.

Memphis- With Dan comes his fellow Renegade sadly will never see Renegades v Chill Town probably.

Keesha- One of the most loved house guests of her season she did win America's Choice jury. She also played a pretty darn good game like the two aforementioned.

Brian- They already tried to get him back in the producers love him and think he deserves another shot. He might be the third renegade!!!!

Potential

Renny- Made it to the final 5 however while she was entertaining she is not one of the best players.

Michelle- I think they would love to see her back in just to cause trouble!!!! They would like to have her fiery mix back in the house.

Angie- I think she is a better player then she showed she is probably the Laura of last season out long before she should of been.

Jerry- Made it to the final 3 not sure if he would do it again though considering his age and stuff.

Analysis: I think I have this season pretty much spot on.

BB11

Locks

Jeff- America has pretty much loved him all season and he has played a decent game. Plus he is the eye candy for the ladies.

Potential

Laura- Much like I said about Angie above I think she will definitely be given a shot at coming back.

Ronnie- Was definitely game savy might be given another shot.

Casey- Gotta have an entertainer in there right.

Jordan- Just because she is cute and would bring joy to the house.

Kevin- Maybe the best player who is gay in the history of the game. Kevin would likely be given a shot to comeback.

Lydia- Much like Jordan maybe doesn't bring the best game, but they might bring her back for her uniqueness and also to hook up with Dick lol.

Michele- One of the better players of the season certainly would be on the short list of potential candidates.

Russell- The love muscle could definitely be given another chance. They would love his up front explosiveness in the house. Can you imagine a Dick v Russell fight?

Natalie- If she goes all the way and wins this thing she will be the running.

Definitely Not

Jessie- This would be his third shot not happening or very unlikely at least. Certainly not 3 summers in a row?

Chima- I think her days on any reality show is likely over. No way will Big Brother ever bring her back though I would be shocked just due to all her violations and the fact she actually got expelled.

Analysis: I see Jeff as the only real lock others are likely, but can't really say at this point anyone outside of him is a lock.

So a total breakdown shows this.

Locks

Dick

Daniele

Jessica

Eric

Chelsia

James

Dan

Memphis

Keesha

Brian

Jeff

Analysis: I think these people get in either by America's vote or by the producers choice. I would assume they do it much like the last time let us vote on like 20 house guests put like our top 4 guys and gals in then the producers pick 4-6 players too.

So here is my total breakdown on what I think would happen then I guess.

Top 4 America's Choice Girls (in no order)

Jessica

Chelsia

Keesha

Daniele

Top 4 America's Choice Guys (in no order)

Dick

Dan

James

Jeff

Producers Choice

Eric

Memphis

Brian

Laura

Sharon

Jen

So I guess that would be my guess for the 14 house guests however I would be leaving of several that I would really want back in such as Joshuah, and a few others. Plus I don't have anyone on this list really that I don't like other then Jen so maybe I am being biased.

So what are your thoughts on another all stars season? I personally want to see one again maybe not next summer then the summer after. They could do a fans v favs, but then even less of our favs will be back in. What are your thoughts on my list feel free to tell me what you think. I won't be mad if you think I left someone off or don't agree.

I was just trying to think as unbiased as I could and come up with a list of potential all stars taking several things into account such as there popularity with America, there game play, and the potential of there chances to be called back by the producers.

wow deedsy good write up and on point

good sense of how casting would be

i like how you knew dan and memphis would be a package deal / dick n daniele another package deal

but one person i think could be back maybe is probably libra

she did stir it up in and out of the house.

So a total breakdown shows this.

Locks

Dick

Daniele

Jessica

Eric

Chelsia

James

Dan

Memphis

Keesha

Brian

Jeff

Problem with that lineup is they would all be partnered up (potentially) except Jeff. That would make him an easy target.

Archived