Natalie's True Age

delavan

Natalie has outright lied about her age.She is 26 years old and a undergrad of Arizona State(Tempe)She stated on BB AFTER DARK that she won $10.000 in playing poker in Vegas.You have to be 21 to play there..I am very upset with the way the program is going.She thinks she can snub BB on all the rules.They can dump her and watch her wine.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can't stand Natalie and wish she was the one going tonight. Lying is part of the game of BB. She isn't breaking any BB rules. The worst part about the age lie is that not one person in the house has dug into it deeper to figure out that she cannot be 18 years old. She's dropped many hints and they just aren't picking up on them.

Natalie has outright lied about her age.She is 26 years old and a undergrad of Arizona State(Tempe)She stated on BB AFTER DARK that she won $10.000 in playing poker in Vegas.You have to be 21 to play there..I am very upset with the way the program is going.She thinks she can snub BB on all the rules.They can dump her and watch her wine.

I thought she was 24. Wow did she lie about her lie? Wouldn't surprise me one bit.

What does BB have to do with it? It's the other dumbasses on the house would can't put 2 + 2 together...

She really is of age to be on the BB show. Who knows if she lied to BB about anything else!

I totally agree that the problem "lies" with the dumb assess in the house who didn't figure it out.

What does BB have to do with it? It's the other dumbasses on the house would can't put 2 + 2 together...

pretty much

hg have lied about age, occupation, etc,......

They lie about ages, twins, careers. Just another part of BB. Why isn't anyone screaming about Michelle's career lie? Because she's nicer? So nicer players can lie? BS

I have been wondering if Natalie is planning that if she makes it to F2 and faces the Jury, she will use the fact that she got away with so many lies as a reason they should vote for her. My question is, will the jury decide she was good and give her their vote, or will they 1)think it was stupid for her to lie about so many things that really didn't matter or 2)be upset with her compulsive lying, or both

i still dont get why she told them she had a ph'd

i guess it didnt matter anyway

Jesse told Russ as soon as he got to the JH about the brat's "age" lie.............Russ did not seem too happy...................thing is, when it's NOT about the game, I think the HGs take lies more seriously, esp. when they BELIEVE them!

To gain Russell's trust and he told everyone else.

he was a hot head

like when michelle told him about chima wanting him out

instead of keeping him that info confidential he went right away and told chima that info and that michelle told him

i still think it was a great move jeff bounced him

In the beginning, I liked Russell until I saw how paranoid and hot tempered he was. He flew off the handle one time two often for me. Still he isn't on the bottom of my list of HG's this season. That would go to Natalie, Lydia and Jessie.

Who gives a Gnat's ass how old she is. As far as CBS is concerened she's old enough to drink .What the jurors think about her lie is up to them. I can see it as a positive or a negetive for her. I hope she's not put into a position to find out!!!!

It really doesn't matter that she lied, lying is part of the game. If people have a hard time with that, they shouldn't watch this show.

Jessie and Russell will vote based on who played the best game. If Natalie makes the F2, she gets those votes.

Lydia will vote based on who she hates least.

Michelle and Jeff are swing votes (if Jordan makes it, Jordan gets their votes)

Well true that lyin is part of the game, but I think this lie holds a different conatation, in that it will make them all feel like fools and that is a pisser offer if ever there was one, and I think it will be her downfall. You can get got and not feel like a fool but noone likes that feeling, and i say it is gonna haunt the little beotch

Archived