Natalie's True Age

delavan

Gnat says she won money in a poker tourney, if she had a fake ID she would have been so busted. I think people want to believe her... God knows why!!!

Can you imagine a worst scenario than a gambler winning 500 thousand dollars? I say that believing that were she any good she would be playing poker and not on BB11.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Quotes from J/J HOH blogs about Nats age

Jeff - "natalie is young but overall headed down the right path i think. still has the 18 year old way of thinking that she is always right, but who didn't at that age."

Jordan- "She can be a little sassy at times and talks back but i think its just because shes young."

From what I gather they let her slide on things because they thinks she is young ... Casey also stated this in an interview ... I see the lie as giving her a certain advantage in the game ...

Natalie told the lie hoping that it would give her an advantage and, just my O; it seems to have worked very well, indeed. Whether or not it will backfire on her remains to be seen but will, I think, be a topic if she makes it to F2.

It will make a big difference to the jury members who were fooled by her. That alone, will cause her votes. Not that she deserves any, imo.

Can you imagine a worst scenario than a gambler winning 500 thousand dollars? I say that believing that were she any good she would be playing poker and not on BB11.

There was that poker player guy, John Robare, who was on Survivor and he's a professional poker player who has won lots more money than that.

Phooey! Just posted what is probably my final poem - about Nat - in the Poem, Limerick thread which is now in the Archives. Thought maybe it would bring it out of the Archives, but there it sits. I don't want to bother re-typing it in another thread.

oh I totally agree but that makes the person who did not question (all of them) feel like a really stupid fool, and it would piss me off even if it was me who did not question, plus put all the other stuff in there with her arrogance and think they will be po'd, just an opinion, no big

Yup if I was in the game and by some odd flashing venus light became dumb and believed her I would not vote for because I would feel like a fool. Mainly because it was all out there to see and they ignored it does make them look rather silly.

Archived