Monday, September 7th

cafeaulait

First and foremost I would like to say happy Labor Day to everyone :flags_unitedstates: .

Now back to events in the BB house. Earlier tonight Nat confesses that she only didn't try on two comps, the S'mores comp and Graduation Day (the endurance one). Every other comp she gave 100% in :animated_rotfl: . No wonder she has to lie and scheme so much to stay in the game, she can't win crap!

Also, the HGs don't seem to know that the veto ceremony is live on Tuesday, along with a live eviction that same night. I guess BB will tell them today since the HGs are expecting to have the veto ceremony this morning/afternoon.

Happy Labor Day! (for everyone except Julie Chen, of course!!!)

Here is hilarious take on BB11 from tvgasm...offensive to all...

http://www.tvgasm.com/shows/big-brother/bi...r-nos-10471.php

Now that was a funny comentary.

I think her BF told her that Chima is now the most hated HG in BB history. And you know Gnasty wants to top everybody so she's pulling out all the stops to be crowned BB11's QUEEN BITCH

Everyon have a great & safe Labor Day!

whats going on in this game? in kev's DR's he sounds like he's ready to turn on nat & it seems he's trying to find out where mich stands but then he runs to nat & tells her everything. seems most people think nat will dump kev at final 3 if she can but in her DR's she claims kev is her #1.

I think the feeds are more accurate than the DR. The editing of DR sessions (after the HG have been asked leading questions or to play the "what if" game) could make it look like Santa hates Christmas!

good point...i'm just hoping michelle stays but looks like she's gone.

Archived